• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeon Tiles - Photos

Holy Bovine

First Post
:lol:

Yeah, I guess you could use them for other games, too...

Bye
Thanee

Unpossible! Only 4E can have Dungeon Tiles and only Dungeon Tiles can have 4E. To suggest otherwise is to promote adultery!!!!!!111!ELEVEN!@~

/yes I am kidding
//go vote in the Dungeon Tile poll thread!
///slashies are fun too
////Ok now they're old

Primal

First Post
If it helps any, I don't consider Dungeon Tiles 4e products.

They do have the logo on them, but you're correct -- dungeon tiles are not actual 4E products. I still have hope, don't I? Although I must admit that the Robot Chicken videos have got me mildly interested in trying out 4E as a player in the future (I only know a single 4E DM around here, and I don't think he's accepting new players at the moment). :)

Thanee

First Post
Got my 3D Tiles (from one set) assembled now (picture will be added above).

One problem I found is, that there is one piece missing to use all of them.

See the attached photo.

"A" and "1" combine to a small round table or basin.
"B" and "2" combine to a small square table or single 5-ft.-square 2.5-ft.-elevated tile.
"C" and "3" would combine to a larger table or two 5-ft.-square 2.5-ft.-elevated tile, if there was another one of the top piece of "2".

I hope that, at least, one of the next 3D Tile sets will have the extra piece missing here.

Since there are (in "1", "2" and "3" together) three bottom and two top pieces to create the stands for those tiles, extra sets of Harrowing Halls do not help.

Bye
Thanee

Attachments

• DU6a3Dx.jpg
    DU6a3Dx.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 452
Last edited:

Thanee

First Post
Thanks for sharing your pictures, guys! :D

I will likely get mine next week. This week I won't make it to the FLGS. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
DU7 Desert of Athas

For completeness sake...

Attachments

• DU7a.jpg
    DU7a.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 2,761
  • DU7b.jpg
    DU7b.jpg