Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated

How very interesting - we bought a ton of those during 4E, but used them far less than I expected we would. So hard to separate and organize for quick grabbing. But man I loved the prettiness of 'em.

How very interesting - we bought a ton of those during 4E, but used them far less than I expected we would. So hard to separate and organize for quick grabbing. But man I loved the prettiness of 'em.

G

Guest 6801328

What I really want is an overhead projector shining straight down on a white table, and then just use roll20 with their fog of war tool.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
What I really want is an overhead projector shining straight down on a white table, and then just use roll20 with their fog of war tool.

Our group had that exact set up but used it to just project the maps onto the white table. We used a whiteboard 7x4 on top that was could use wet erase markers on...neat set up that worked for 3 or 4 years for us. I know used FG to show the maps on a 42"tv on the table plus still using things like the aforementioned dungeon tiles and mage knight tiles, dungeon rise terraclips and such.

I just un-boxed mine yesterday! I'd report that there isn't anything "new" in reference to art or pieces. Seems as if they just recycled some of the more "popular" tiles for redistribution. There are 8 sheets of dungeon tiles and 8 sheets of cavern-like tiles. The one bright spot was the inclusion of circular tiles. There are about 2 sheets of these, enough to build 1 round room that would be roughly 12" x 12". I'm not disappointed, but would have preferred some new art.

Remove ads

Remove ads