Dungeon91/Polyhedron in! Check this out!

tsadkiel

Legend
Re: Sorry about that...

Rune said:
I got a little rushed for time while I was typing. Shadow Chasers is "Heroic Modern Horror in a Darkened World" It's written by Bill Slavicsek.

Details, please. What classes/Are there classes? Normal hit points, WP/VP, or something else? What about magic?

Richards

Legend
Piratecat - Thanks! That's one of the nicest compliments I've ever received--and the fact that it's coming from none other than the Peg-Legged Felinoid himself makes it that much more special! :)

Rune

Once A Fool
Re: Re: Sorry about that...

tsadkiel said:

Details, please. What classes/Are there classes? Normal hit points, WP/VP, or something else? What about magic?

Chapter 1: Hero Generation lists the available races as Human and...that's it. There's a Shadow Blood template in Chapter 4. It is Vitality/Wound poing based and uses defense and "action points." The classes are: The Charismatic Hero, The Dedicated Hero, The Fast Hero, The Smart Hero, and The Strong Hero.

Chapter 2: Skills includes some modern skills. Nothing new here, really. Very similar to the skills in Pulp Heroes.

Chapter 3: Feats are Acrobatic, Archaic Weapon Proficiency, Awareness, Cautious, Extra Action Points, Fame, Frightful Presence, Gearhead, Heavy Weapon Proficiency, Heroic Surge, Infamy, Marital Arts, Defensive Martial Arts, Improved Martial Arts, Advanced Martial Arts, Mimic, Nimble, Persuasive, Pistol Weapon Proficiency, Quickness, Rifle Weapon Proficiency, Sharp-Eyed, Skill Emphasis (the +3 version), Stealthy, Sub-machinegun Weapon Proficiency, Surgery, Toughness, and Trustworthy.

Chapter 4: Advanced Characters includes the prestige classes, The Mage, The Mentor, The Shadow Slayer, The Soldier, and The Thief. There are the following Shadow Blood Templates: The Blood of Shadow, Fiendish Blood, Lycanthropic Blood, and Vampiric Blood.

Chapter 5: Weapons and Combat among more mundane rules, gives rules for converting D&D Monsters, Action Points ("innate ability to influence the world around [the character]" and Shadow Checks.

Chapter 6: Venturing into Shadows DM and campaign advice and a comic-book style bit of flavor.

Rune

Once A Fool
I didn't notice this yesterday, but...

The upcoming D20Superheroes project from Natural 20 Press is also mentioned in Polyhedron!

Remove ads