Dungeon91/Polyhedron in! Check this out!

Rune

Once A Fool
Dungeons got a new layout, which most people should find comfortable: its the core-book layout! Inside I find:

Challenge of Champions IV by Johnathan M. Richards: for 4 pcs of any level. It's a bunch of cool puzzles!

Critical Threat: The Vortex by Christopher West: another one for any level!

The Rock and the Hard Place by Brian Corvello: a 16th level Side-Trek

Bogged Down by Terry Edwards: a 1st level adventure

Sloth by J. Bradley Schell: a 6th level Side-Trek

Critical Threat: Gnarlcrown by Matthew Sernett: a cool critical threat for 6th level

The Legend of Garthulga by Tim Hitchcock: a 1st leevel adventure

Kambranex's Machinations by Robert Lee: a 9th level adventure with a Half-Machine Template

The Polyhedron has d20 Shadow Chasers and next month it will be...Spelljammer!

Also in the Polyhedron, Erik Mona gives a quick review of Counter Collection!

Voneth

First Post
d20 Shadow Chasers ...

Annnnd, what is it about? I think it was supposed to be a d20 Modern mini-game, in that case a little info about the classes and how magic fits in would be nice.

Rune

Once A Fool
Sorry about that...

I got a little rushed for time while I was typing. Shadow Chasers is "Heroic Modern Horror in a Darkened World" It's written by Bill Slavicsek.

Thorntangle

First Post
Just curious - What do you mean by the core-book layout? Does this mean there are little lines behind all the text with an orange background?

Rune said:
Dungeons got a new layout, which most people should find comfortable: its the core-book layout!

Rune

Once A Fool
SpikeyFreak said:
Cool, maybe Dragon will get the new layout.

--Busy Bee Spikey

I agree. I think that the layout change is the best decision they've made in a long time! It looks very nice. The first thing I noticed after picking it up was, "Cool. It looks like a mini-Monster Manual on the inside!" This idea was aided somewhat by the inclusion of the Half-Machine Template, which, by the way, is spiffy!

Remove ads