• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dungeonaday campaign/freeform combat playtest [PFRPG][OOC]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So Rhun when is the last time one of your characters killed something???

I see a little bloodthirstness in your more resent posts LOL.

I have been back on EnWorld for about 4 months and the only combat I was part of ended with a TPK via G. Cube (though I have DM a couple fights) lets just hope there is no G. Cube behind that secert door ;)

HM

Rhun

First Post
So Rhun when is the last time one of your characters killed something???

I see a little bloodthirstness in your more resent posts LOL.

It has been a couple of days. :)

I have been back on EnWorld for about 4 months and the only combat I was part of ended with a TPK via G. Cube (though I have DM a couple fights) lets just hope there is no G. Cube behind that secert door ;)

You just gotta wait until the games get into motion. I've had plenty of fights over the last couple months. We just finished killing the BBEG in Rise of the Runelords: The Skinsaw Murders (at least I think we are still in The Skinsaw Murders). Helluva fight, too. I really thought it was going to be a TPK at one point.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
No actual I'm not looking for a fight but I do want to know how my characters will do in one. Kind of like that first jump out of a plane makes the second and third ones alot easier once you've done it once.

HM

Rhun

First Post
Well, since this particular game is really a playtest of "mapless" combat rules, I figure it would be good to get into the first combat and get an idea of how things are going to work.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
DOH!!! Glad you thought of it because I forgot LOL I was to busy tring to stay in character. You know givin this situation what would Yuin do if I would have remebered I would have opened the double doors.

HM

Remove ads