D&D General Dungeoneering Maps

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
RedPlanet-tower-1.jpg

RedPlanet-tower-1a.jpg

RedPlanet-tower-1c.jpg

Tower of Xthar'Drim
A Sword & Planet adventure for Warriors of the Red Planet.
Xthar'Drim was a rogue Jedak who defied orders and broke away from Helium to form his own city state. He took the tallest tower in the ruins of an ancient city whose name is long forgotten, but is called Kith Drangor by the locals. There he began to build his kingdom, recruiting any scum and villainy that would join his ranks. He captures and enslaves others to throw into the dark pits under his tower, he uses these poor unfortunates in macabre gladiator games.

1/2

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
WizardTower%20of%20the%20Amaranthine%20Wizard.jpg

Tower of the Amaranthine Wizard
Tobias Ealdwil, known as the Amaranthine Wizard delved too deeply into eldritch lore, his mind became consumed with psychotic thought and he fell into a bizarre nightmare. His apprentice was eaten alive by an alien monstrosity summoned from the unknown depths of the abyss. His tower, once a beacon of learning and progress became infested with unspeakable abominations. Now it sits abandoned and forlorn at the northern edge of the region. An eerie magenta glow forever radiates inside.

link to full rez version

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
WizardTower%20of%20the%20Amaranthine%20Wizard.jpg

Tower of the Amaranthine Wizard
Tobias Ealdwil, known as the Amaranthine Wizard delved too deeply into eldritch lore, his mind became consumed with psychotic thought and he fell into a bizarre nightmare. His apprentice was eaten alive by an alien monstrosity summoned from the unknown depths of the abyss. His tower, once a beacon of learning and progress became infested with unspeakable abominations. Now it sits abandoned and forlorn at the northern edge of the region. An eerie magenta glow forever radiates inside.

link to full rez version

Been enjoying your series of towers!

TDENMARK

Artist. Game Designer.
I've got quite a few I've drawn, I really enjoy them. Have you tried running a tower adventure? I find there are certain challenges in a world where magic can make people fly.

ichabod

Legned
I've got quite a few I've drawn, I really enjoy them. Have you tried running a tower adventure? I find there are certain challenges in a world where magic can make people fly.
Try building an fort for an underwater adventure. In that situation, everybody can "fly." That campaign was tricky.

Remove ads