Dungeons and Dragons 2 screener leaked

IronWolf

blank
I saw the preview at Gen Con... Not the whole movie of course, but enough to get a rough idea. I don't hang out on P2P networks anymore, so i will wait patiently for the actual release... :D

Kanegrundar

Explorer
After the tremendous stinker that was the first D&D movie, I have a hard time getting excited about the straight to DVD sequel.

No offense, Psionicist, just my opinion on the matter.

Kane

Fast Learner

First Post
It is, in my opinion, better than the first by a fair margin.

They still got some stuff wrong in D&D terms, but it was much closer to actual D&D and it had much more of a real D&D adventure feeling to it.

Zappo

Explorer
I'll wait on the off-chance that we Italians get a theatrical release. I like seeing stuff on the big screen. Then I'll get an English copy somehow. I want to see them both and compare. The first movie was markedly improved by the dubbing process (esp. Jeremy Irons; apparently the dubbers couldn't bring themselves to overact that much). :cool:

Fast Learner

First Post
One of the great things -- something that makes it more like a real D&D adventure -- is they don't screw around putting the party together. "Let's see, we need a couple of fighters, a mage, a cleric, and a rogue. Check, check, check, check. Let's go!" All in one scene. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases