D&D General Dungeons and Dragons Candy Bar

Mad_Jack

Legend
Are there dice fudge?

I made a fudge dice joke in the dice fudging thread awhile back, but yes, you can actually find chocolate dice online, even molds for them.

I think they should bring back the original D&D candy as well...

1678742118994.png

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
A lot of people treat that lawsuit like the poster for frivolous lawsuits, which is a shame, because if people actually read the suit, it was totally justified. One expects coffee to be hot, but you don't expect it to be boiling in a crappy cup that falls apart when handed to you. That particular franchise was in the wrong.

Bolded by me:

"... suffered third-degree burns in her pelvic region when she accidentally spilled coffee in her lap after purchasing it from a McDonald's restaurant. She was hospitalized for eight days while undergoing skin grafting, followed by two years of medical treatment. Liebeck sought to settle with McDonald's for $20,000 to cover her medical expenses. When McDonald's refused, Liebeck's attorney filed suit..."
Yep. I am aware and agree. Putting dice in a happy meal doesn't rise to the same level, but it would still be difficult to defend. But as pointed out in other posts, you could make an extra large d20.

No dark chocolate, bummer....

I've yet to find evidence of their existence online since, but in the 80s we came across a bunch of D&D gummy candies (the wobbly kind) at a state park concession stand. They were shaped like the ampersand and some of the characters from the cartoon. I don't recall them tasting great, but we bought a bunch.

MarkB

Legend

Remove ads