Dungeons and Dragons Online

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I foudn this and it looks like gaming heaven to me. I would love to see alot of you in this game and the ability to play wiht you guys. Also, if you are interested in it there are community forums for DDO and I ahve a guild in the guild match up forums called Aureon's Champions. I invite you all to join and woudl greatly appreciate your presence in my guild.

One way or the other I hope to see many of you in this amazing and upcoming game.

CHAOS EVOKER
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Hmmm?
Where is this?

lol.

Well.... I am busy with FFII (soon to be taking a break to try out world of warcraft) But maybes I will get to DDO and see you.
 




ChaosEvoker said:
I foudn this and it looks like gaming heaven to me. I would love to see alot of you in this game and the ability to play wiht you guys. Also, if you are interested in it there are community forums for DDO and I ahve a guild in the guild match up forums called Aureon's Champions. I invite you all to join and woudl greatly appreciate your presence in my guild.

One way or the other I hope to see many of you in this amazing and upcoming game.

CHAOS EVOKER
Wait, is it out now? Sweet, I might get it next raise in allowance (I don't get enough to support fees for an MMORPG).
 

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Wait, is it out now? Sweet, I might get it next raise in allowance (I don't get enough to support fees for an MMORPG).

Release date as of now is Mid November, although I'm thinking its probablly going to get oushed back till around march, just because they haven't started into closed beta yet, and don't think they have started in alpha testing either, both of which usually take place anywhere from 3 months prior of beta and 6 months prior for Alpha
 

Catavarie said:
Release date as of now is Mid November, although I'm thinking its probablly going to get oushed back till around march, just because they haven't started into closed beta yet, and don't think they have started in alpha testing either, both of which usually take place anywhere from 3 months prior of beta and 6 months prior for Alpha
Um... okay, sweet. I think I understood that.
 

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I have applied for beta/alpha (whatever I can't figure out which) no responce as of yet. nevertheless on the DDO community forums they have a guild matchup section where I have started a guild. I would love to play with you guys. Anywho, for those of you interested the official site (with forums) is www.ddo.com
 

themind

Explorer
At the moment I don't know too much about the game, but it does seem interesting. Although when more info is out I may form more of an opinion about the game. And if I think it is good enough to warrant getting the game, then you can count me in.

I also like your guild concept, if I ever join, I would probably go for a Fighter or Cleric.
 

Xen155

First Post
I have also signed up for "Alpha?" testing. Also no response. I am going to go with rogue, a change from my standered class.
 

Catavarie

First Post
Ok I'm an MMORPG player for a few years here so let me clarify...

Alpha Testing...very limited and usually choppy game play used to fix major bugs/gliches in the game

Beta Testing...usually has 2 stages Closed & Open which occur in the order

Closed Beta...Like Alpha testing but with more game play(game world) revealed and not quite so glichy

Open Beta...usually almost entirely the finial Game, still a few small bugs in the programming but for the most part its just a preview of the game.


Okay and as for information on the game (this is just from what I've heard and read) The game will be in world of Ebberon, not sure why they chose that one but what ever, Core Classes and Races only, not sure if the characters/Mobs will have the Ebberon stats, not sure about reglion as of right now. What screen shots & Vids (supposedly gameplay althoughcould be CGIed) look great...hope you have a good Video Card, I suggest one with at least 128k RAM on board but recommend one with 256RAM, NVidia GeForce 5700 LE with 256k RAM just dropped to ~ $100 for anyone that needs to upgrade. I'll post more info as I get it. And again I can't say for sure that the info here is 100% accurate.
 

Catavarie

First Post
Oh and BTW...you can count me in still deciding between my two favorite Classes Rouge or Cleric. But we'll see. :D


Although that whole having to be nice thing might get strained a bit only because thats the way of MMORPGs, someone always gets caught up in the moment and forgets that its just a game and just for fun. But I'll do my best to keep the mood and levid :p
 




ChaosEvoker

First Post
Since there's no news on the game itself here's an update on my guild:

It's struggling. Some very large guilds have gotten extremely good footholds. The bottom line is: If I don't get many more people to join I'm going to cancel the guild. I woudl appreciate your patronage, but I don't know how many of you will be playing the game. Don't feel obilagted to join if you are playing the game but don't want to join my guild. THis is just a news update for all those interested.
 

Dungeon Delver's Guide

An Advertisement

Advertisement4

Top