Dungeons and Dragons Online

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I foudn this and it looks like gaming heaven to me. I would love to see alot of you in this game and the ability to play wiht you guys. Also, if you are interested in it there are community forums for DDO and I ahve a guild in the guild match up forums called Aureon's Champions. I invite you all to join and woudl greatly appreciate your presence in my guild.

One way or the other I hope to see many of you in this amazing and upcoming game.

CHAOS EVOKER

Mr_GrinReaper

First Post
Hmmm?
Where is this?

lol.

Well.... I am busy with FFII (soon to be taking a break to try out world of warcraft) But maybes I will get to DDO and see you.

ChaosEvoker said:
I foudn this and it looks like gaming heaven to me. I would love to see alot of you in this game and the ability to play wiht you guys. Also, if you are interested in it there are community forums for DDO and I ahve a guild in the guild match up forums called Aureon's Champions. I invite you all to join and woudl greatly appreciate your presence in my guild.

One way or the other I hope to see many of you in this amazing and upcoming game.

CHAOS EVOKER
Wait, is it out now? Sweet, I might get it next raise in allowance (I don't get enough to support fees for an MMORPG).

Catavarie

First Post
Blade of Desecration said:
Wait, is it out now? Sweet, I might get it next raise in allowance (I don't get enough to support fees for an MMORPG).

Release date as of now is Mid November, although I'm thinking its probablly going to get oushed back till around march, just because they haven't started into closed beta yet, and don't think they have started in alpha testing either, both of which usually take place anywhere from 3 months prior of beta and 6 months prior for Alpha

Catavarie said:
Release date as of now is Mid November, although I'm thinking its probablly going to get oushed back till around march, just because they haven't started into closed beta yet, and don't think they have started in alpha testing either, both of which usually take place anywhere from 3 months prior of beta and 6 months prior for Alpha
Um... okay, sweet. I think I understood that.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
I have applied for beta/alpha (whatever I can't figure out which) no responce as of yet. nevertheless on the DDO community forums they have a guild matchup section where I have started a guild. I would love to play with you guys. Anywho, for those of you interested the official site (with forums) is www.ddo.com

themind

Explorer
At the moment I don't know too much about the game, but it does seem interesting. Although when more info is out I may form more of an opinion about the game. And if I think it is good enough to warrant getting the game, then you can count me in.

I also like your guild concept, if I ever join, I would probably go for a Fighter or Cleric.

Remove ads