WotC Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Video Game Announcement Trailer

An announcement trailer for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance premiered at The Game Awards on Thursday evening. Developed by Tuque Games, the studio acquired earlier this year by Wizards of the Coast, the game will be a sequel of sorts in the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance action-RPG series for the Xbox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube. This game, however, will go to Icewind Dale and feature...

An announcement trailer for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance premiered at The Game Awards on Thursday evening.

Developed by Tuque Games, the studio acquired earlier this year by Wizards of the Coast, the game will be a sequel of sorts in the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance action-RPG series for the Xbox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube. This game, however, will go to Icewind Dale and feature four-player co-op as you take on the roles of Drizzt Do'Urden, Cattie-Brie, Wulfgar, and Bruenor. The game is due for release in 2020.

darkalliance.png

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

delphonso

Explorer
Looks like another one of those Warhammer slaughter games - Vermintide and the like.

The stinger toward the end, though, looked like a proper RPG. This is little to go on, but hasn't hooked me at all.

Abstruse

Legend
Looks like another one of those Warhammer slaughter games - Vermintide and the like.

The stinger toward the end, though, looked like a proper RPG. This is little to go on, but hasn't hooked me at all.
The original games were a sort of console version of a Diablo-esque hack-and-slash or beat-em-up. I'd assume this will be something similar, but we probably won't get more details until next year sometime, probably E3.

Remove ads

Remove ads