WotC Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Video Game Announcement Trailer

An announcement trailer for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance premiered at The Game Awards on Thursday evening. Developed by Tuque Games, the studio acquired earlier this year by Wizards of the Coast, the game will be a sequel of sorts in the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance action-RPG series for the Xbox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube. This game, however, will go to Icewind Dale and feature...

An announcement trailer for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance premiered at The Game Awards on Thursday evening.

Developed by Tuque Games, the studio acquired earlier this year by Wizards of the Coast, the game will be a sequel of sorts in the Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance action-RPG series for the Xbox, Playstation 2, and Gamecube. This game, however, will go to Icewind Dale and feature four-player co-op as you take on the roles of Drizzt Do'Urden, Cattie-Brie, Wulfgar, and Bruenor. The game is due for release in 2020.

darkalliance.png

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

Mercador

Adventurer
Oh god I hope not... Like Vermintide or Left for Dead with cheap graphics, bad cameras, and wtf, nothing like heavy metal to get you into the setting. Horrific. Games 20 years ago had better trailers and generated more excitement. Who the hell gets paid to make these bad decisions?
That's make me think we aren't the target market. The "new" crowd is.

jedijon

Explorer
At best this is a misinterpretation of what the “new crowd” wants.

It reads a lot like the “they’re all laughing AT you” meme...

Zardnaar

Legend
Any number of songs by Unleash The Archers, or Cellar Darling, many songs by Opeth, Turisas (Stand Up and Fight would be perfect) or if we want something similar to that more accessible vibe we could use Alter Bridge, Black Veil Brides (In The End would work well).

And that’s not even getting into using metal musical elements as part of a more classical score, as in the Dragon Age trailer I posted earlier.

Thought I was the only fan of Cellar Darling and Unleash the archers on the forum. Some Eluvietie songs could also work.

Mortal Kombat Soundtrack redone

Remove ads

Remove ads