D&D General Dungeons & Dragons Gets a My Little Pony Crossover

In Demand Toys, a store in Norwich, Norfolk, posted a photo to its Facebook group over the weekend showing a Dungeons & Dragons themed My Little Pony set. It's part of a line called the "Cutie Marks" which also has versions for other Hasbro brands (Transformers, Power Rangers, etc). The box contains five pony models, each of which is based on a D&D class (the druid also has a "blink bunny"...

In Demand Toys, a store in Norwich, Norfolk, posted a photo to its Facebook group over the weekend showing a Dungeons & Dragons themed My Little Pony set.

mlp.jpg

It's part of a line called the "Cutie Marks" which also has versions for other Hasbro brands (Transformers, Power Rangers, etc).

The box contains five pony models, each of which is based on a D&D class (the druid also has a "blink bunny" familiar). There's also a custom d20 and a DM screen. The five classes are barbarian, bard, druid, rogue; plus either a wizard or a cleric.

Of course, there's already a My Little Pony RPG, and there have been other unofficial crossovers like Ponyfinder for Pathfinder.

No release date has been posted, but the store said they would be available for pre-order soon.

97014050_2628272034083365_5899025559718985728_n.jpg

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
The Bronies will be pleased. I kinda miss liking that show.
Yeah. I won't let toxic bronies ruin it for me, but I also just kinda lost interest in the show as a continuing thing after a certain point.

My only regret is that the Rainbow Dash sticker i got ended up on the car that got stolen, but such is life.

The toy I can buy for both, my niece and nephew. I like the look, the sytle of the draws, cute but not too childish.

When the official ipotane PC race? I like the idea of the "ponyfinder" but I miss PCs with opposible dumbs.

I have though about my own version of centaurs. I would be like the ipotane or antropomorphic horses, but only one rib cage, and four arms. The hands of the middle arms would have got a finger as a hoove, and then to walk as bipedal or quadruped would be optional. I was thinking about the racial traits, with a different taxonomy they couldn't wear the same clothing for normal humanoids, but with a bigger rib cage and nostrils they could breath better and harder physical efforts without tiring, and advantage against gaseous poisons or suffocation.

Remove ads

Remove ads