D&D General Dungeons & Dragons Gets a My Little Pony Crossover

In Demand Toys, a store in Norwich, Norfolk, posted a photo to its Facebook group over the weekend showing a Dungeons & Dragons themed My Little Pony set. It's part of a line called the "Cutie Marks" which also has versions for other Hasbro brands (Transformers, Power Rangers, etc). The box contains five pony models, each of which is based on a D&D class (the druid also has a "blink bunny"...

In Demand Toys, a store in Norwich, Norfolk, posted a photo to its Facebook group over the weekend showing a Dungeons & Dragons themed My Little Pony set.

mlp.jpg

It's part of a line called the "Cutie Marks" which also has versions for other Hasbro brands (Transformers, Power Rangers, etc).

The box contains five pony models, each of which is based on a D&D class (the druid also has a "blink bunny" familiar). There's also a custom d20 and a DM screen. The five classes are barbarian, bard, druid, rogue; plus either a wizard or a cleric.

Of course, there's already a My Little Pony RPG, and there have been other unofficial crossovers like Ponyfinder for Pathfinder.

No release date has been posted, but the store said they would be available for pre-order soon.

97014050_2628272034083365_5899025559718985728_n.jpg

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
The toy I can buy for both, my niece and nephew. I like the look, the sytle of the draws, cute but not too childish.

When the official ipotane PC race? I like the idea of the "ponyfinder" but I miss PCs with opposible dumbs.

I have though about my own version of centaurs. I would be like the ipotane or antropomorphic horses, but only one rib cage, and four arms. The hands of the middle arms would have got a finger as a hoove, and then to walk as bipedal or quadruped would be optional. I was thinking about the racial traits, with a different taxonomy they couldn't wear the same clothing for normal humanoids, but with a bigger rib cage and nostrils they could breath better and harder physical efforts without tiring, and advantage against gaseous poisons or suffocation.

There was Sagitar the Centaur from the New Adventures of He-Man (aka He-Man in space), he had four human arms (and two rib cages)

1BF2595A-58CC-499D-BADD-4D887B7DB7BC.jpeg

Yes, I thought about something like this, but with a head of horse. With a face enough cute to be in a children cartoon, but also enough sexy/hot and realistic to be in a comic for adults.

I think two rib cages (two hears and four lungs) aren't necessary because the nostrils should be bigger to breath more air.

1589189706450.png

The manotaurs and pegataurs were canon in 2nd Edition.

It's kind of fun that crossovers which would have totally horrified a lot of people back in the 1980s are regarded with a general benign appreciation today.

Very clever way to get young girls into D&D.

Not sure that's who these, or MLP itself is really directed at anymore, but maybe.

Remove ads

Remove ads