• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dwarf boobs

drjones

Explorer
Irda Ranger said:
I am unclear as to which circumstances could lead to boobs on a mammal being a menace ...
Dwarves are not mammals, they are marsupials duh!

Damn who would have thought my marsupial line would be ninja'd.

ShadowyFigure

First Post
nute said:
Actually, in 4e, it will be revealed that dwarves are actually marsupials. When a young dwarf is born, they are the size of a small pebble and crawl into the mother's pouch to continue developing. They emerge three to six months later with a full beard and Axe proficiency.

Sorry, but you are incorrect, Gimli himself revealed the truth that Dwarfs pop out of holes and there are no females really.

Zinovia

Explorer
nute said:
Actually, in 4e, it will be revealed that dwarves are actually marsupials. When a young dwarf is born, they are the size of a small pebble and crawl into the mother's pouch to continue developing. They emerge three to six months later with a full beard and Axe proficiency.
You win the thread.
roflmao.gif

HeavenShallBurn said:
Hairy boobs, scaly boobs, who cares so long as they're boobs.
Sing out, brother!
Praise to the booby! Hail the wonderful Mounds of Power !

Encounter Power
:close: Booby Whiplash (immediate reaction, at will), burst 5, all heterosexual males in area are Dazed until end of your turn. Ongoing effect, drool, save ends.
;)

frankthedm

First Post
The new look for female dwarves is pretty blatant pandering to folks with mental hang ups about playing an unattractive character, along with those who think most girls in fantasy art need a sammich. As a advocate of feeding thin girls sammiches, I kinda like the new look.

Shes a brick----house
Mighty might just lettin it all hang out
Shes a brick----house
The ladys stacked and thats a fact,
Aint holding nothing back.

Last edited:

frankthedm

First Post
Baka no Hentai said:
At least we are safe in the knowledge that, while editions may come and go... Fanservice will never die! :)
If providing traditional fan service was really the goal, with one example being the new the new female dwarf look, there would have been much more cheesecake in the PHB racial entries along with the MM.

Last edited:

Cheesepie

First Post
nute said:
5/5, would read this post again!

In fact, I think I will.

Yep, still good.

nute

Explorer
ShadowyFigure said:
Sorry, but you are incorrect, XXXXX himself revealed the truth that Dwarfs XXXXXXXXX and there are XX XXXXXXX really.

This post has been redacted by the Department of Internal Dwarf Security. Nothing to see here, citizen.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads