Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet" D&D (v1.11)

LEHaskell

First Post
Very nice! I think I like your layout for the "Favorite Attacks" better than WotC's -- I want my Attack bonus and damage together on one line!

Didn't see this minor glitch mentioned: my tiefling apparently has a Fire Resistance of 5.5! Looks like the cell doesn't truncate the decimal.

edveal

Explorer
Just downloaded the ver. 1.10 and am rebuilding my Halfling Ranger and for some reason "Leather Armor" now adds +3 rather than +2 to AC. Anyone know why or how I fix it?

Thanks

edveal said:
Just downloaded the ver. 1.10 and am rebuilding my Halfling Ranger and for some reason "Leather Armor" now adds +3 rather than +2 to AC. Anyone know why or how I fix it?

Thanks

Check if there's a +1 magic bonus applied on the Armor & Equipment sheet. There was when I tried to duplicate this. That should not be on by default.

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
no Openoffice

The sheet worked great in Excel but not at all in openoffice =(

Man I wish there was a standalone version of this.

tfwoods3

First Post
This is a great help, thanks for making it!

Looking forward to your next update. Did you notice that you have a typo on the Fighter Encounter Power, Crushing Blow?

Belorin

Explorer
Great sheet!
However, on the attack tab when you input a range in the range field; ex. 5/10 or even 5-10 you get a date, May 10. Just FYI.

Bel

Last edited:

Remove ads