• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Rorik

First Post
A question

Howdy ya'll,
Just wanted to say that this sheet is awesome, thank you for spending so much time on it!!!

Is there a way to import from the xpversion to the xpextras?

Last edited:

Amurayi

Explorer
Howdy ya'll,
Just wanted to say that this sheet is awesome, thank you for spending so much time on it!!!

Is there a way to import from the xpversion to the xpextras?

No sorry. But even in the full version there is hardly a connection between the sheets.

dulac50

First Post
Problems with Wiesbaden_charsheet_v1_15_XPversion

I really appreciate the work on this. I initially had trouble with the fact that I use Excel 2003 and was getting the "too many formats" errors.

I have been using the charsheet to create several characters for an upcoming local convention in California known (once again, long story) as Pacificon.

The character that I have been working on that I observed problems regarding is a swordmage.

Items noticed thus far:
1. Corellon on Basics page deity dropdown page is spelled Coreelon.
2. The at-will spell list for the swordmage does not include Sword Burst on the powers page.

On the attacks page, I cannot figure out how to enter the ability that the power is based on. For example, Earthshock (a Genasi racial power) is based on STR or DEX or CON ability modifier (player chooses one and the character alway uses that ability modifier) +2. However, I cannot figure out how to get the STR ability modifier to show up in the ability box on the powers section of the sheet.

On the Character Sheet, Earthshock should show up as Ability 3 (based on STR=17) with a +2 (should be in BAB or added to ability amount).

I have the same problem with the other powers. I can't figure out how to enter the ability amount for any power.

Thanks for your help!

dulac50

First Post
Weisbaden charasheet V1 15

I forgot to mention that the character sheet does not show the proficiency bonus of the longsword in the basic attach bonus.

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
Nice! I really like the functionality you guys managed to fit in! One foible I noticed: I created a Warforged Artificer, and under the Skills tab, it lists Acrobatics as "trained" -- this should probably be "Arcana" on row down.

I should note that this is with full version 1.15 of the sheet.

James McMurray

First Post
Great work!

I've been working to add my quick view stuff to this new version, and just adding it in caused the "too many formats" error. I got around it by going in and stripping all of the formatting from the hidden sheets, since the stuff nobody sees doesn't usually need to look great. It can still be bodered and made bold or italic for readability.

I don't know if that would be enough to let older excel open the combined version or not, but it might be worth looking into. That way you've only got a single file to update when changes are made, and there's no chance of the two accidentally drifting apart.

James McMurray

First Post
I did a quick test by just copying the sheets into the one without formatted hidden pages and they all fit except the LFR tracker, but if I fiddle with it I could probably squeeze it in as well with a little standardization of the formatting of other pages.

Mithreinmaethor

First Post
I forgot to mention that the character sheet does not show the proficiency bonus of the longsword in the basic attach bonus.

This Problem has to do with the fact that the weapon prof of the Swordmage is so screwy. And in the sheet it is not listed the same as the writeup. I believe the longsword shows correctly on all other classes sheets.

Remove ads