Dynamic Excel "Wiesbaden Charactersheet"

Rerednaw

Explorer
No. Not in 1.12. You need to do this manually in the CUSTOM tab.

First thanks for all the hard work, this sheet is great.

I made several characters learning 4E and it worked fine.

I just started working on some for LFR and I have a few questions.

Trying to use the overrides...where can I put in a different race? I tried the custom tab and on the overrides on Character Basics...but then the final values for ability scores return error "#N/A" results. I must be missing something. Is there a FAQ on customization? Ditto for powers, etc. I enter them in the custom tab but they don't show up except on CSII. I cannot locate a class override either.

Cheers.

Last edited:

ReadError

Explorer
Problem with Rogue and Short swords.

I dont know if it's been reported but anyway. I'm trying to make a rogue but I dont get weapon proficiency bonus on attacks with short swords, but rogues are proficient with short swords.

Amurayi

Explorer
Custom races are not fully implemented. The override field only makes your race name appear to be something different. There's no mechanic behind it yet. We might look into this feature.

Guys,

GenCon is coming fast. Most of you are getting ready and pack your PHB to experience the "best 4 days of gaming of the year". We'll send the new version to the heroforge master guru in a few hours. However those guys will attend GenCon as well and might be already in the plane to the US.

So we will release a version as direct link. Stay tuned and watch this thread in a few hours from now. After GenCon you will be able to download it again from http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/default4e.asp

Amurayi

Explorer
http://www.nzcomputers.net/heroforge/default4e.asp

:area: Version 1.13 WITH TONS OF NEW FEATURES!: RELEASED 08-12-08
New features:
- NEW: New alternative landscape sheet recommended for advanced players. Optimized for US letter and DIN A4. All infos you need to play on a single sheet!
- NEW: Table tent for you character. On the back: Quick infos to ease up gameplay for you
- NEW: Extra bonuses page: Add all benefits you gain from party members to your sheet
- NEW: Living Forgotten Realms Advancement tracker
- More custom fields for homebrew rules
- Updated Warforged race from Dragon Mag #364
- Added Paragon Paths, Epic destinys, Feats and Powers from Dragon Magazin #364 and #365
- Added Artificer playtest class from Dragon Mag #365
- You can also add [W] in the damage fields instead of i.e. 1d8
- Forgotten Realms regional benefits implemented
- Added Drow, Genasi races from Forgotten Realms Player's Handbook
- Added Swordmage class (level 1-3) from Forgotten Realms Player's Handbook
- Added official Living Forgotten Realms Deities
- Added "Dark" pact for Warlocks from Forgotten Realms Player's Handbook
- Added new rituals from Dragon Mag #366
Design changes:
- Improoved Initiative card now in trading card size! Can now be hung on DM screen also!
- Adjusted a lot of terms to fit better to the upcoming LFR campaign
- Smoothed out design for power sheets (2 designs possible: trading card size for powers or broad sized so more fit onto one page)
- "Daily item power uses" moved to first charsheet page so you don't need to flip pages in gameplay.
- Added "Opportunity attack" as attack option
- Removed option to pick a weapon you designated in the ATTACKS tab in the equipment tab (was only accesible in Weapon 1 slot)
Bug fixes:
- Minhor spelling isseus fixed
- Feats bonuses don't stack anymore (Yay!)
- Initiative card passive values fixed
- Multiclass feat option now work as intended
- Override field for languages now works as intended
- Warpriest extra damage now rounds is intended
- Devastating Critical now adds 1d10 as intended
- Deadly Axe updates crit damage as intended

Last edited:

Mirtek

Hero
Doesn't work for me, did you change the excel version used to create the file?

I get "Zu viele verschiedene Zellbezüge" error warning twice and annother warning because of a "Zirkelbezug" after the first two warnings.

After these 3 errors the file opens but displays only chaos, many cells only containing "#Name?" and all hidden sheets being visible and all formatting and drop-down-menues being completly lost.

I am using Excel 2003

Remove ads