E1 Art Gallery: Woah!

Klaus

First Post
I like the art, particularly the peace with the Raven Queen (if that's her).

But shouldn't this be E1 Art Preview?

We still have to wait a little for E3.
Yeah, that's Her Raven Majesty, and those shadar-kai looking warriors are supposed to be sorrowsworn. Her Majesty seems to... "sociable" from the preview, talking straight to the PCs instead of using an exarch to do her talking.

But a nice pic, nonetheless.

questing gm

First Post
In the encounter excerpts, one of the encounters involves (which I would kindly put in a spoiler box)

A fight with an aspect of Orcus after the PCs summoned an aspect of the Raven Queen!
:lol:

Yeah, that's Her Raven Majesty, and those shadar-kai looking warriors are supposed to be sorrowsworn. Her Majesty seems to... "sociable" from the preview, talking straight to the PCs instead of using an exarch to do her talking.

Epic Tier, dude! Now we're talking with the big sticks! Heroic we talked to Mayors, Paragon to Kings, Epic to gods! ;) The sky is the limit!

I almost could have had the E1 in my hands already... If I just had waited a little longer (measured in hours) with my Dragonworld order, than I could have ordered it together with my Arcane Power with E1... But now I don't get over the minimum order value until the DMG 2 or MM 2 is out. :(

Hey, I thought that was Israfel from Oathbound? :)

That is some nice artwork, I especially like the "glowing rock things". I'm a sucker for that sort of creature design and they hit it nicely.

This one and this one also stand out as very evocative for me. Kinda funny, but I think the piece they used for the cover is my least favorite.

Last edited:

Klaus

First Post
Epic Tier, dude! Now we're talking with the big sticks! Heroic we talked to Mayors, Paragon to Kings, Epic to gods! ;) The sky is the limit!

I almost could have had the E1 in my hands already... If I just had waited a little longer (measured in hours) with my Dragonworld order, than I could have ordered it together with my Arcane Power with E1... But now I don't get over the minimum order value until the DMG 2 or MM 2 is out. :(
I still think the Queen would only deign to address them at the end of the adventure to say "Thank You For Your Service".

But when they summon the aspect, I think it'd be okay to have the aspect speak directly to them. Drives home the fact that these are separate entities.

Remove ads