E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Fine, you could recruit Ridik in the Inn, but if someone have a better idea, go on. It's just in the RDI, you might end with a flow of players who will want to try to join too... and it could be funny to have a less standard way of recruiting.[/SBLOCK]

IcyCool

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Gorefoot - it does seem strange that this gnome, or doppleganger, or whatever, was carrying around a map of your homeland. Particularly one that allows teleporting. Look at the map some more. Is it accurate? Do you think we're ready to return to liberate your homeland?" Percy has long harbored the hope that she could help her friend Fondar in this long-deferred dream.

Gorefoot nods his head. "I've fought strong enemies, gained powerful friends, and come back from the dead. With your help, if I'm not ready now, I don't think I ever will be." He let's out a sigh. "I wish Ishmael could be here with us. Do you think we could find someone else at the inn to help out?"

Manzanita

First Post
Percy smiles. "Yeah! We're going to straighten this all out, Fondar. It will be our greatest adventure ever. And just you wait and see. I've figured out some new spells. Goblins, watch out!"

"You're right, though. We need someone who can heal us when we're injured. It would be silly to go fight a bunch of goblins without a healer. Let's pop over to the inn and see who we can find. Shouldn't be hard to find someone there who'd want to do that!"

OOC: Gorefoot should look at the map more carefully. I believe there's more he knows...

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: new hook for Ridik almost finalized. He'll find you :)

Velmont, as long as you are comfortable with what we discussed via email go ahead and pop Ridik in at any time. Feel free to email me more.

Manzanita

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: Where is the group presently?

That's a good question. Where would the group hang out in Orussus if not in the RDI? Perhaps we were offered rooms at the Sage's Guild while we negotiated the sale of artifacts and they debriefed us on our expedition.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: I was trying to figure out the same thing. The RDI is fine actually, even with the alternative hook for Ridik. As long as he would be able to find you based on the information he was given. In this case you are just staying at the inn and someone will come looking for you rather than you having to start recruiting.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases