E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Manzanita

First Post
Percy is happy to see Gorefoot's homeland secured. She's sad when Gorefoot indicated he will stay in Gemhold, at least for awhile, but it does make sense. Percy will take the three items offered to her, but doesn't ask for any gold beyond that, thinking that the gnomes could use that to rebuild. When Nars and the others are ready, she says goodbye to all her new friends, and heads back towards the Red Dragon Inn.

OOC: Thanks for sticking that out & tying it all up Erekose! Always a pleasure gaming with you.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars is excited to see so many of Gorefoot's clan has survived the ordeal. Saddened by their loss, yes, but he had expected to not find a single living gnome, so it is more good feelings than bad. He gives and receives hugs heartily. Beneath all the feelings, he has a twinge of regret that he will not be able to return to his own clan having secured the rights to a productive gem mine.

Nars accepts the items offered and bids Gorefoot farewell.

OOC:
Thanks a lot Erekose. It was a fun and inventive game. I liked the 4E style encounters there at the end.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks I'm glad you guys liked it. It probably the longest Pbp game I've seen through to conclusion as a DM (though Tomb of Chaos was pretty long too). Hope you all enjoyed the super mega combat, that was by far the hardest part and probably the biggest reason for a lot of the slowness. I bit off more than I could chew, but am glad I stuck it out. You guys were great players too, sticking through it all.

Erekose13

Explorer
Hmm not sure that I will. I've stepped away from DMing 3.5. I still enjoy playing it, but I don't think I'll go back to running a game, just too much work. I have to say that one of the toughest parts of that particular thread was RA. I constantly felt like I was playing against him rather than creating fun for all. With him gone and my wife not really playing any more and our 5th missing I think that'd just be you and Velmont with me still. And while that is the core to an amazing group I don't think its enough to run 3.5 again. If you are interested in 4e I'd run something even if it stretches my time.

Erekose13

Explorer
Oh hey is Patlin still watching this game? If not I guess I should post about it being closed in the discussion thread to see about DM credits.

Velmont

First Post
I must confess I have less interest in 3.5 since I have start to play 4th edition. But Rinaldo my LEW character have done a lot of thing that I am attach to them, but my LEB experience seems to be finished since I have less time ot give to PbP.

That was a good adventure, Erekose.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm glad we've been able to keep Rinaldo, Ashnar, and Tenebrynn together. I'm going to get my wife to draw a picture of the three of them. Let me know if you guys want a 4e adventure. I'd run something for you any day.

Trouvere

Explorer
Well done, everyone.

In my first official act as a LEW judge, I proudly award 25 DM credits to Erekose13. There's 1 more credit available for writing up a summary of the adventure, I understand.

Remove ads