• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eadric et. al. (The Paladin and his Friends).

BiggusGeekus@Work

Community Supporter
Diplomacy +47!?!?!?!!?

No wonder he got everyone to surrender. I don't have the books in front of me right now, but I think you need to roll a 50 to get someone bent on killing you to be your best friend or something like that.

-BG

PS Great update in the Story Hour, Sepulchrave

Broccli_Head

Explorer
How long is Eadric gonna stay "Graced"?

Cuz it's going to be a helluva fall when he comes down!

Don't you love the ELH, though?

Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Broccli_Head said:
How long is Eadric gonna stay "Graced"?

Cuz it's going to be a helluva fall when he comes down!

Don't you love the ELH, though?

In the SH, Sep said it lasted twenty rounds.

Broccli_Head

Explorer
BiggusGeekus@Work said:
Diplomacy +47!?!?!?!!?

-/B]

Eadric probably could have danced a jig and made Brey cry also with a Perform of +31!

It didn't seem like 20rds would have been long enough for all the after battle stuff to occur.

having fun with the ELH are we?

Yep. I feel that now is a good time to foreshadow some of its contents: after all, the PCs will soon be eligible for some of the stuff in it. Will also make the transition less abrupt.

Technically, Ortwin with an ECL of 22, already is eligible. Makes me a bit nervous.

As requested:

Hullu

Human Male Barbarian 5 / Fighter 12; medium sized humanoid (Human); HD 5d10+25 plus 12d10+60; hps 183; Init +7 (+3 Dex, +4 Improved); Speed 40 ft; AC 23 (+3 Dex, +5 Natural, +4 Armour, +1 Shield); Attack: BAB: +17/+12/+7/+2; +25/+20/+15/+10 (Magical Longsword) or +20/+15/+10/+5 (Longbow); Dmg: 1d8+9 (19-20/x2) (Magical Longsword) or 1d8+3 (20/x3) (Longbow), SV Fort +17, Ref +7, Will +7; AL CG(N Tendencies); Str 16, Dex 17, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 16, Cha 17.

Languages: Common, Tunthi, Thalassine

Skills: Literacy, Climb +12, Handle Animal +13, Intimidate+18, Intuit Direction +13, Jump +13, Listen +13, Ride +7, Swim +9, Wilderness Lore +23

Feats: Dodge, Combat Reflexes, Mobility, Expertise, Spring Attack, Weapon Focus (Longsword), Weapon Specialization (Longsword), Improved Critical (Longsword), Power Attack, Cleave, Improved Unarmed Strike, Quick Draw, Track, Improved Initiative

Special Abilities: Fast Movement, Rage 2/day, Uncanny Dodge (Can’t be Flanked)

Items:

‘Melancholy.’ A +4 Chaotic Longsword of Wounding. +2d6 vs Lawful Creatures. Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 15. Communicates through empathy. Primary ability: See Invisible at will. Extraordinary Ability: Passwall at will. Special Purpose: Slay all Lawfuls. Special Purpose Power: Slay Living. Melancholy has an Ego of 19.

+5 Amulet of Natural Armour

+3 Mighty Composite Longbow
24 Arrows – 12 of which are coated in Wyvern Poison
MW Chainmail Shirt
MW Small Shield
2 vials Wyvern Poison

5’5"; 154 lbs; 33 Years.

rackabello

First Post
Whenever you have a chance, Sepulchrave, I'd love to see Troap's stats. What can I say? Something about a goblin enchanter charms me...

Victim

First Post
Um, something about Hullu seems bad. While it seems that Eadric could take him, mostly because of gear, he's still pretty tough.

However the real problem is that he's got an EGO 19 sword - that hates and wants to destroy all lawful creatures - with a +7 Will save. Not good odds.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Victim said:
Um, something about Hullu seems bad. While it seems that Eadric could take him, mostly because of gear, he's still pretty tough.

However the real problem is that he's got an EGO 19 sword - that hates and wants to destroy all lawful creatures - with a +7 Will save. Not good odds.

Don't you love the way Sep hints to us, these little things without ever actually telling us he's hinting...

Remove ads