Votes: 194 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 181 36.9%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 115 23.5%

Deadguy

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
See! I was not given this information, not even on the official board and was pointed (a few times) to the uneffected posts! AH! Thank you, that makes me feel better. :] Was there a plot to keep this information from me! :(
Dammit! Robbert has undermined our plan to see if we could keep Hand of Evil spinning along with his 'Warforged should take damage from rust monsters!' spiel. ;)

I went ahead and bought it because I'm a WOTC/D&D tool. I'm curious to see how it turns out, but I have no intention of running a campaign in it -- the details of the setting just haven't grabbed me enough.

Zappo

Explorer
No. I don't particularly dislike it. In fact, I find it kinda interesting. Unfortunately, "kinda interesting" doesn't quite cut it.

Buddha the DM

Explorer
I have a copy reserved at my FLGS, and will be picking it up as soon as I here that they have gotten it in at the store.

One of the first things that sold me on the setting was the Warforged, and no it wasn't for the power-gaming/munchkin potential either. I'm just intrigued by the idea of a living construct.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
ZeroGlobal2003 said:
I think its kinda sad that what is supposed to be WotC's greatest new thing is only drawing about 30% of the crowd to it. Just as many want nothing to do with it, nd another almsot 1/3 are undecided.

I think those are very impressive figures, especially for ENworld.

Cheers!

Remove ads