Eberron: Dark Tides, Cold Steel (OOC)

Urbandruid

First Post
A small hunk of gunk falls out of Isida's warforged and a small fuzzy image appears, projected from a lantern on the creation. The image is that of Urban Druid, with - for some unknown reason - a pair of cinnamon rolls over his ears, and wearing a white robe. He speaks, "Help me Gomez. You're my only hope for an Eberron game." The message repeats once more before fizzling out.

Got a spot for well... something good I'm sure.

Gomez

First Post
I think that is enough players to fill the game and have a good pool of alternates. I am not going to go by first come first serve though. I will pick the starting players and the alternates. I hope that doesn't upset anyone. Thanks.

Bront

The man with the probe
Gomez said:
I think that is enough players to fill the game and have a good pool of alternates. I am not going to go by first come first serve though. I will pick the starting players and the alternates. I hope that doesn't upset anyone. Thanks.

No problems, I'll have a character posted tonight, for either a regular, or alt.

I know you were thinking of 4 players, but given you've had 6-7 responces, if you can actualy run with that, you might be able to allow everyone to join. Just a thought though, don't know the dymanic you're going for.

Gomez

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Hey Gomez, 6,000XP is actually the minimum fore 4th level characters, not third. Which do you want us to be?

Your right. I have moved the amount down to 3000 XP. Thanks

Gomez

First Post
Here are the players and alts.
I have raised the number of players to 5. :)

Players:
1. Isida Kep'Tukari
2. taitzu52
3. Bront
4. Willowhaunt
5. Urbandruid

Alternates
1. Jdvn1
2. Bobitron

Remove ads