• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Favorite Regions for Campaigns

What area of Eberron is your favorite for playing?

• Aundair

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Breland

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Darguun

• The Demon Wastes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Droaam

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • The Eldeen Reaches

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Karrnath

• Lhazaar Principalities

• The Mournland

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • The Mror Holds

• Q'barra

• The Talenta Plains

• Thrane

• Valenar

• Zilargo

• Beyond Khorvaire (Xendrik, etc.)

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Eberron Cosmology

Votes: 2 3.2%

Urbanmech

Explorer
I would have voted for a "whole world" like Mercule if it were an option. Eberron just screams with juicy ideas in every region. Even those not fully fleshed out in the ECS like Xen'drik or Sarlona or Argonessen just beg to be used.

That being said, I really like Q'barra. It gives off the feeling of Africa during the 18th century, with deep jungles filled with hostile natives to explore.

Jaws

First Post
I don't play in Eberron, but I steal a lot from the setting for my Diamond Throne campaigns using Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed.

With Sharn: City of Towers coming out soon, it will influence the city of Ka-Rone/Ptolus.

So I wish there was a 'Sharn' only option.

Peace and smiles :)

j.

Pants

First Post
Another vote for all of it, but if I had to choose one place, I'd pick... Karrnath.

Honorable mentions go to:
Eldeen Reaches
Droam
Darguun
Talenta Plains
Mourneland
Lhazaar
Shadow Marches

Eremite

Explorer
I'm not voting as I am yet to run an Eberron campaign but I would say Sharn only because the soon-to-be-available sourcebook will make getting a campaign up and running that much easier.

Having said that, Sharn and Breland appealed to me when I first read through the CS anyway.

Gaius

First Post
My initial vote would have gone to the Shadow Marches, but they're not represented on the list. So I suppose that I'll have to go with Aundair.

Gaius

Remove ads