• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron Game (Calling Kerrz, Bront, Someone, GoddesFallenAngel, Primus)

Mista Collins

First Post
don't worry folks, this game hasn't died. I just have interviews and work to take care of the next few days. I will post the next thread by Thursday.

Bront

The man with the probe
Is this poor game doomed to die?

I realize you got busy, so don't worry if that's the case, I just want to know.

Mista Collins

First Post
It is not doomed to fail, for some reason I never got a notification that the last two posts were posted, and Primus still needs to post. I will give him until the 13th of September, and if nothing is up... we will find an alternate. Sound good?

The last thing I want to happen is my first experience at running a PbP game fall to peices.

Bront

The man with the probe
No problem. Primus has been busy and the game he's running in your stead has hit a few bumps as well. Kerrz has been semi-absent as well.

RL takes precidence, so I won't blame you if we do grind to a halt.

Mista Collins

First Post
well things are that bad, where that should happen for myself. I would really like to continue this either way. Whether we need to find alternatives or not.

Who is still out there reading this?

Someone

Adventurer
Normally, it´s a bad idea to wait for all players to post. If you do so, you´ll have often to wait for a week or two when a player abandons the game, have any problem, or forgets to post. In that case, the other players may think the game is dead, the DM doesn´t care much, or lose themselves interest (it´s hard to follow a game when you don´t remember what happened the last post, or you have to check the rogue´s gallery to remember what character you are playing)

It´s much better to wait a reasonable, previously fixed amount of time (like 2-3 days if you intend to post 2-3 times a week, or daily for a faster game, etc) and NPC characters whose player hasn´t posted.

Remove ads