• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron Game (Calling Kerrz, Bront, Someone, GoddesFallenAngel, Primus)

Bront

The man with the probe
Looks like it. I think Mista has a bit too much on his hands. I think all the players are still around (except the one who never made it into the game).

Mista Collins

First Post
Bad news for those still reading this. The game is going to have to be put on hold right now as things have gotten really backed up on my end when it comes to RL. As much as I would love to still run this game, I cannot do so at a level and quality you all deserve. I might be moving soon and I have been interviewing for jobs a lot recently.

GoddessFallenAngel - looks like I might be moving down to Indy sometime soon. The interview went well and I will hear from them in 2 weeks. Granted, I thought the interview went well, doesn't mean they thought the same thing. :)

WOOT! Kewl! (I'm sure you'll get the job, they'd be foolish to pass you up). :)

Sorry to hear about the game, but hey - I understand. :) Besides, maybe you'll start running/playing in one once you get down here. :lol:

Mista Collins

First Post
Well I have had more time recently and I would be interested in getting this moving again. I am curious who is still around and interested?

*waves hands in the air still shouting* Anyone? hello?!

p.s. GoddessFallenAngel - I didn't get the job :\ and have recently moved back to Port Huron, MI (getting the rest of my stuff from Fort Wayne this Sunday)

Mista Collins

First Post
Well, if we can get a fourth... this thing will get back to moving. I will give it a few more days (maybe the occasional bump) and then I'll find an alt.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads