-blarg

Attachments

• 2006-11-08 Index Of NPCs (including Eberron).xls
    179 KB · Views: 514

DM_Jeff

Explorer
Secrets of Sarlona
CR 10; Yuzdeep Xeel; human; warlock 10; CE; Secrets of Sarlona p. 29
CR 13; Du’ulora Champion; du’ulora inspired; psychic warrior 12; LE; Secrets of Sarlona p. 66
CR 9; Tsucora Dreamblade; tsucora inspired; soulknife 6/psionic assassin 2; LE; Secrets of Sarlona p. 67
CR 8; Fraihna Lohzzen; eneko; ranger 8; CN; Secrets of Sarlona p. 91
CR 13; Kunigaal the Desecrator; human; barbarian 10/fighter 2; CE; Secrets of Sarlona p. 105
CR 8; Aesteraan; chosen; soulknife 5/fist of Dal Quor 3; LE; Secrets of Sarlona p. 122
CR 6; Bhimaani; human; monk 2/druid 3/haztaratain 1; LN; Secrets of Sarlona p. 125
CR 10; Gendrun; ogre mage; quorbred fighter 1; LN; Secrets of Sarlona p. 151

-DM Jeff

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Here's the updated Excel file! (Includes Complete Scoundrel as well.)
-blarg

Attachments

• 2007-03-07 Index Of NPCs (including Eberron).xls
    189 KB · Views: 259
Last edited:

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Would you be interested in adding NPCs from the online articles on the WotC site to this? I'm going through them with a fine-toothed comb at the moment looking for information on places/locations, and could try to keep an eye out.

Actually, it's just Eyes of the Lich Queen and Forge of War. Dragons of Eberron comes out in October, and Stormreach will be released in the beginning of 2008, JSYK. That'll be it for 3.5 D&D. You could always tackle any Web Enhancements or articles on WotC's Eberron site, although I don't know if there's much there.

As an aside, I'm going to bump the WotC forum thread for the general D&D NPC list, too.

DM_Jeff

Explorer
amaril said:
Actually, it's just Eyes of the Lich Queen and Forge of War. Dragons of Eberron comes out in October, and Stormreach will be released in the beginning of 2008, JSYK.

Perfect, thanks, I'll grab 'em and have them up by end of the day!

-DM Jeff

Remove ads