• COMING SOON! -- Level Up: Advanced 5th Edition! Level up your 5E game! The standalone advanced 5E tabletop RPG adds depth and diversity to the game you love!

D&D 5E Eberron: Rising from the Last War Coming For D&D In November

A new D&D campaign setting has appeared on Amazon -- Eberron: Rising from the Last War. It's slated for November 19th, at $49.99.

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 10.28.34.png

Explore the lands of Eberron in this campaign sourcebook for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.

This book provides everything players and Dungeon Masters need to play Dungeons & Dragons in Eberron—a war-torn world filled with magic-fueled technology, airships and lightning trains, where noir-inspired mystery meets swashbuckling adventure. Will Eberron enter a prosperous new age or will the shadow of war descend once again?

• Dive straight into your pulp adventures with easy-to-use locations, complete with maps of floating castles, skyscrapers, and more.

• Explore Sharn, a city of skyscrapers, airships, and noirish intrigue and a crossroads for the world’s war-ravaged peoples.

• Include a campaign for characters venturing into the Mournland, a mist-cloaked, corpse-littered land twisted by magic.

• Meld magic and invention to craft objects of wonder as an artificer—the first official class to be released for fifth edition D&D since the Player’s Handbook.

• Flesh out your characters with a new D&D game element called a group patron—a background for your whole party.

• Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook.

• Confront horrific monsters born from the world’s devastating wars.

There is an alternate cover for game stores:

ECWHqFcU4AAvUYP.jpg

WotC's Jeremy Crawford confirmed that "The book incorporates the material in "Wayfinder's Guide to Eberron" and adds a whole lot more."

Last edited by a moderator:

DEFCON 1

Legend
"Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook "

Heh... I wonder if those 16 are indeed the Shifter, Changeling, Warforged, Kalashtar and the 12 dragonmark house subraces, or if they are trying to get a little clever and throw us a curveball?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
"Explore 16 new race/subrace options including dragonmarks, which magically transform certain members of the races in the Player’s Handbook "

Heh... I wonder if those 16 are indeed the Shifter, Changeling, Warforged, Kalashtar and the 12 dragonmark house subraces, or if they are trying to get a little clever and throw us a curveball?

Based on the UA tests, yup, I think those are what we are getting, probably no fundamental surprises on that front.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Not digging the cover. The elf could have a least had a dragonmark, and the warforged seems off spec to me. The dead eyes, no woody core, and distinct lack of a Ghulra (sigil on the forehead). Also, I hope the weight on this is a mistake!

Otherwise glad to see this finally solicited. :)

Seems a bit like a...magical robot... Hmmmmmmm...

Seriously, though, pretty exciting. It seems the Lord of Blades will be a big deal in this book, as he was the focus of a big Lore You Should Know segment a few weeks ago.

The weight would suggest a book the size if Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but that seems unlikely based on the stated contents.

gamsk

Explorer
I agree...the cover's a miss... the predominant elf does not reflect 'Eberron' to me... perhaps if they had a dragon-mark...

Extremely excited to see this though!

Visit Our Sponsor

Level Up!

An Advertisement

Advertisement4