Eberron: Stone of Sorrows (OCC)NEED ONE MORE see last post

jpwic

First Post
Hmm If its all right with you I prolly will only be able to post my character sometime this weekend. Gotta work tommorow and have commitments tonight and tommorow night:(

Land Outcast

Explorer
------
(I'll be working a Barbarian/ranger, mabe some level in ftr, you know, in tune with nature)

Btw: where should we post the characters?

spidertrag

First Post
Land Outcast said:
Seems so, no class levels for Te'Rek.
I know i posted to an earlier similar response, but thought i would post again that everyone will have 2 class levels ;)

jpwic said:
Hmm If its all right with you I prolly will only be able to post my character sometime this weekend. Gotta work tommorow and have commitments tonight and tommorow night:(
TroyXavier said:
I should have my character up by tomorrow night.
Prof Yeti said:
I should have the character up by friday night latest.
Land Outcast said:
------
(I'll be working a Barbarian/ranger, mabe some level in ftr, you know, in tune with nature)
Btw: where should we post the characters?

good to see all are on their way :D --- while i would like to have 6 pcs, 4 will work ;) . The game start is tentative for Wednesday

put your pcs
here in the rogue's gallery

D20Dazza

Explorer
This sounds cool, any class holes you want filled? I'll work on a concept but it might not be until Sunday I can post it. What tribes remain unclaimed? And what is the ratio of women to men presently? Any chance you could edit your first post with a role call???

Cheers

Daz

Last edited:

Prof Yeti

First Post
Umm...I have a question.

Since it says the Cyn'myl are more cosmopolitan of the tribes. Would it make more sense for him to be a Rogue/Wizard instead of a Ranger/Wizard? I mean I am good either way.

spidertrag

First Post
PC ideas so far in this format ENworld name/character name/race/class(es)

Prof Yeti/Darr-Ghen/Male-Cyn'myl/Ranger-Wizard (or Rogue-Wizard)
Land Outcast/Male-Eiraz Sevr'n/Woad'ynl/Barbarian-Ranger(?)
TroyXavier/Female-Korsianna/Skorn/Sorcerer(?)
jpwic/Te'Rek/Female-Ghorn'el/Druid(?)
D20Dazza(?)

Last edited:

Remove ads