• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Radaceus

Adventurer
Dairken

Dairken draws his rapier and blocks the mans path,"We cannot let you leave, that warforged is dead because of you, we need answers." Dairken relaxes his stance, "you are infected and we need to cure you before you infect any others."

Sezarious

Explorer
Cyric adds to Dairlen's response. "Do we know if this, 'New Water' is some sort of magical anomaly of some kind? A mixing of the planes? If that is the case, what is the bet that these insects are some form of abberration?" He looks up at the man. "I would be very surprised if a 'remove disease' or maybe a 'remove curse' spell didn't cure your ailment Friend, depending on your condition.

Once you're cleaned up, we'll get you on a boat out of here and then you should probably try to send word to even more experienced adventurers than you. Maybe find a powerful wizard or psion and exchange your memories with them in exchange for a memory wipe as i said before?"

Cyric makes a friendly shrug in the mans direction. "The only thing terrifying about these things compared to, say, a dragon is that we do not know what it is that they are, so their powers or abilities and the way in which they interact with us in an unknown. You are frightened not just because you have seen some strange and horrible things, but because it has never been seen until NOW."

Cyric turns to his companions "Do any of you have a vial in which we can put the remains of this bug?" He brandishes the bug guts on his scythe in front of them. "I'm sure Aric would like a look at this. Perhaps a detection spell to determine the nature of the remains... As a precaution I think we need to treat the half-dragon as if infected too and possibly the warforged body." With that, Cyric continues watching for bugs.

Last edited:

The bard looks down and cries out- "No!" The goop Tarnemelk created with his mind is beginning to dissolve.

Dairken spots several separate small moving bumps on the man's shoulder.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Dairken

"Sir, you have more bugs on your shoulder, hold still!" the rogue steps in close and begins smacking at the mans shoulder with his empty off hand.

[sblock=Actions]
Assuming all goes well, and the man allows:
[roll=squish]1d20+5[/roll]
if hit, [roll=Damage]1d2[/roll]
if the man allows, Dairken will attempt to smack the other two moving bugs:
[roll=squish]]1d20+5[/roll]
[roll=squish ]1d20+5[/roll]
[/sblock]

roller is broken , or I broke it, I'll use the other

Last edited:

You hear satisfying crunching of bugs but to your horror more spill out from his pant leg. Blue and green colored beetles crawl up and over your boot. Two others, a red and yellow in color also tumble out of his pant leg and scramble towards the fallen and enraged half-dragon warrior.

Sezarious

Explorer
Cyric takes a little more action this time. "You guys get the runaway bugs. I think I might have an idea to stop more from happening." With that, he folds back the blade of his scythe and uses it to gently direct the man towards the fireplace, stomping on any bugs as he goes. "It's allright my friend. You're doing well, but lets burn your clothes yes? It's time for you to relax in front of the fire, as I would say the stress you feel is somehow aggravating your condition." Cyric turns his head and yells out at the bar, "Will someone get this man a healer?"

[sblock=OOC]Oh god! We need a medic! MEDIC! I have a bad feeling about what might happen next...[/sblock]

Remove ads