EBERRON: THE HIDDEN PbP

Radaceus

Adventurer
[section]Upon reaching the Lily Pad, Dairken appraoches the barkeep to retrieve their room key, and nodding to the added guests, offers a tip to cover the costs
[/section]

OOC:
1 pp tip

Dairken Stats

The half-orcs "continue" their work including holding onto the "insect infestator".

You can return to your rooms at the Lily Pad.

What are you going to do with the enraged half-dragon? Hand him to the "Law"?

Sezarious

Explorer
OOC: I was hoping we could take all of them with us. The half-dragon needs treatment, so we want to take him with us. Put him on the stretcher on top of the warforged if we have to.

OOC: I was hoping we could take all of them with us. The half-dragon needs treatment, so we want to take him with us. Put him on the stretcher on top of the warforged if we have to.

OOC: As in bring everyone back to your room? The infested adventurer, the inert warforged, the crazed half-dragon and the bard?

Sezarious

Explorer
OOC: Yes.... Though I can guess at the dangers of doing this, I am still relatively ignorant of the dangers you have planned Megamania and must play Cyric accordingly. He is a Lawful Good, goody two shoes. We have enough people to carry the bodies and Scotley has been waiting for us and has juicy cleric powers to hopefully save them.... We want to take all of them to the room, binding up the half dragon and tying a leather belt or something around his jaw. As for the infested, I would strip him of his clothes entirely outside, wrap him in a blanket and take him up

From my perspective, these are people I feel I HAVE to help given the description you gave of them as kind and friendly individuals. Unfortunately that may delay the story IRL and I would like to start adventuring in new water sooner rather than later, but if i'm a LG character, helping people comes first. We must try :).

Scotley

Hero
Vorik struggles to help with the warforged. Once they are away from the bar he stops. "Maybe I can try a couple things before we go back to our rooms." He utters a brief prayer to Dol Arrah and begins to examine all four of their charges for magical emanations. Starting with the 'Infested', proceeding to the crazed Dragon man and then to the bard before ending with the inert warforged. "If either the infestation or the rage is somehow magical in nature I might be able to dispel it. Tomorrow I could try to remove curses and calm emotion."

OOC: Detect Magic.

It creates a bit of interest from people on the docks as you carry the inert warforged and the half-dragon along. Vorik tries to determine more details about what is happening by casting a simple spell of Detect Magic. There is nothing detected.

Graybeard

Explorer
Breyten d'Denieth

As Breyten walked several paces behind the adventurers, he shook his head in amazement at them. It was beyond his comprehension why they chose to drag along the Warforged and Half-Dragon. He could almost understand the interest in the Half-Dragon if they intended to study it and try to determine the cause of its illness. Why bother with the Warforged, he wondered. They weren't really alive anyway, just a creation of House Cannith.

Curious, he quickend his pace. Perhaps this Warforged was an acquaintance? Perhaps it was a hired bodyguard and they had to return it to get their deposit back? These adventurers were an odd group. Then again, most such adventuring parties were. They tended to be a motley group of individuals banded together for some greater goal. What that might be in this backwater place was beyond him.

They seemed to be heading in the general direction of the Lily Pad. They were slowed by their burden so it would be easy enough to get there before they arrive. Breyten increased his pace and passed the group on his way to the Inn. His intention was to get there and have a drink in hand when they arrive.

Scotley

Hero
With a downcast look and a shake of his head, Vorik announces. "This doesn't appear to be magic. At least not that I can detect. As I said there are some things I can try after morning prayers, but for now I'm out of ideas."

Remove ads