• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron- What do Aberrant Dragonmarks look like?

Satori

First Post
The subject line says it all.

I've read the descriptions of Aberrant Dragonmarks, and I've seen what Normal Dragonmarks look like...but I'm not artistic in the least, so creating a visual out of the vague descriptions in the campaign setting is difficult for me.

Does anyone have a picture of an Aberrant Dragonmark? Maybe a real life tattoo that, in your view, gives the essence of what these marks look like?

I keep picturing a messy tribal tattoo...and that ultimately turns into a Rorschach ink test in my mind.

Thanks in advance!

Anti-Sean

First Post
Ask, and you shall receive:

eb20070416_dragonshard_dragonmarked.jpg

(from the Children of Khyber Dragonshard.)

IIRC, the Least, Lesser and Greater Aberrant Marks also appeared in Dragonmarked I don't recall seing the largest one, which is presumably a Khyber mark (the aberrant equivalent of a Syberis mark) in that book, though.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Timmundo said:
It should be noted that the average person can't tell the difference between an aberrant dragonmark and a true dragonmark.

"Mommy, I don't like the man with the red tattoos."
"Hush, girl. He's a noble just like the lady yesterday with the blue tattoos. You smile and bring him his ale."

:uhoh:, -- N

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads