Pathfinder 1E EB's RoleMaster Game: Second Darkness Adventure Path - IC

hero4hire

Explorer
Jerrod waved off the thanks for the smoke bomb and accepted the invitation to drink while they waited to report to the authorities. Normally somewhat loquacious, the alchemist was a bit nervous at the prospect of being questioned by the authorites and had to internally remind himself; he hadn't done anything wrong....here!

EarlyBird

Explorer
Saul's smile widened as Jerrod and the strange woman introduced themselves...

Rose_NPC_2.jpg "Roselynn Sandragi, but please call me Rose." the dark haired woman says as she sits sideways in her chair. "Are we keeping the booty from these vermin?" she asks with a flick of her chin towards the barely concussions Angvar laying face down on the table.

Saul.jpg "But of course my dear, Rose. To the victors go all the spoils, haha." Saul says laughing. "You can search the mage, and I'll have most of whats of value from the thugs here gathered up."

Rose raises and eyebrow at that, but Saul puts his hands up before him. "Don't worry my bouncers won't skim away to much, they know better."

OOC: This being Riddleport, best to get to looting the bodies before the guard get here and they do it, and you get nothing.
Anyone object? Help?

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Jerrod +20 Perception = 61 failure to find anything out of the ordinary

Soon the table is piled with a bunch of coin, Golden Goblin chips, weapons, and a few magical items from the wizard Angvar.

OOC:
Loot:
rune paper x2 (blank)
-scroll case
wand
cut purse daggers x2
daggers x10
[roll0] CP
[roll1] BP
[roll2] SP
[roll3] GP

[sblock=Cut Purse]
Specially curved, short-bladed knife. Made to cut purse strings and/or to slit the bottom of pouches. Razor-sharp blade may be used as a -10 dagger. Adds +25 to Pick Pocket rolls. Cost 5 sp. Weight 0.5 pounds.[/sblock]

Rose looks over all the coins and whistles. "Looks like them cut purse daggers got a workout tonight." she says then her eyes go wide and she checks her money pouch. Finding it uncut she gives a sigh of relief.

As you start to parcel out the loot a pair of town guards, Gendarmes, make their way into the Golden Goblin. They are immediately taken aside by Saul, leaving the four of you alone to divvy the loot.

OOC:
Finn and/or Jerrod can try to identify the wand - an open-ended 100 roll
And Finn will be able to use the rune paper starting at lvl 2

Yavathol

Explorer

"If no one objects, I believe I can use the paper, possibly the wand too."

Finn took his share of the coins, and then turned his attention to the wand, examining it carefully.
OOC:
[roll0]

[sblock]Finn 12/22 hits 1/2 Power Points[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

Concluding his examination, Finn sighed and tossed it to one side. "Fah! 'Tis but a back-scratcher!"
He turned his attention to the interaction between Saul and the guards, curious to see if they treated him deferentially or discourteously..
[sblock]Finn 12/22 hits 1/2 Power Points[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: +23 = 110 Success

As Jerrod turns the wand over he noticing the small crystal tip and the flexibility of the wood, he searches and finds no runes inscribed on the haft. He had seen something like this before, a wand that takes to a certain movement and he stands back from the table and gives the wand a flick up and down with his arm.

A faint blue glow shines through the crystal and the alchemist gives it a moment to dim down before he touches it with one finger. A static charge slightly shocks him and he smiles.

[sblock=Wand of Shocking Touch]
Charges: Unknown
Ability: Delivers a +35 OB shock bolt, with a range of touch. Use Electricity Crits
Note: All OB bonus/penalties for a regular shock bolt apply. (user level, -15 if normal shield, +5 if no helm, etc.) [/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
After discarding the wand, Finn notices Saul talking to the two guards. The man slips them a small pouch and pats one of them on the shoulder, before returning to the table.

"Well gents, and Miss Rose," he says standing before the group. "The guards here will take care of this lot for us, no questions asked. And I heard what you all did here from a few of my men, and I wish to offer you all jobs at the Golden Goblin. I am in need of a few troubleshooters to help watch my back. What say you?"

Remove ads