Pathfinder 1E EB's RoleMaster Game: Second Darkness Adventure Path - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
Gunther grunts at the smirk the thug gives him. The man has some skill, but the warrior knows it only takes one slip up to turn a fight. As he continues to feint and parry with the man the woman moves towards the door, but is stopped by the press of people trying to get out.

Meanwhile the thug Finn punctured with his blade turns towards the mage curse up a storm. "You little @&#^$* ! &)*^#!"

Jerrod's dagger got kicked across the room and into the smoke of the bomb he threw. He knows it will dissipate in another minute. (a round)

OOC: Atk vs Gunther
30(OB) + [roll0] roll +31 (Open-ended) - 35 (DB) = 123 Result 7AP
19 "A" Puncture Crit: Must parry next round, +1 hit
Atk vs Finn
30(OB) + [roll1] roll - 5(DB) = 53 Result miss

[sblock=Combat]
Gunther (in melee with rogue 1) 42/50 Hits, DB: 35, AT: 14
Jerrod 30/30 Hits, DB: 15, AT: 5
Finn (in melee with rogue 2) 22/22 Hits, DB 5, AT: 2

Wizard 00/15 Hits, DB: 0, AT: 1, unconsious
Female 18/30 Hits, DB: 20, AT: 3
1)Rogue 20/20 Hits, DB: 25, AT: 9
2)Rogue 09/20 Hits, DB: 25, AT: 9[/sblock]

Last edited:

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC: [MENTION=20711]hero4hire[/MENTION] would you like to take Jerrod's go first?
Finn would probably run away, but I don't want to abandon Jerrod.. On the other hand, if you do well then the thug may go down? [MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] presumably just one of us will get the flanking bonus each round?

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: If two people are fighting one thug than yep one of you can wait for an opening. i.e. get the flanking bonus
I think Jerrod has another dagger hidden somewhere.

hero4hire

Explorer
Jerrod cursed outloud and put his hands up and yelled to the thug. "I give up! I give up!" In a frantic tone in an attempt to distract the brute from the hidden dagger he was about to try to bury into his ribs.

Ooc:
Bluff to sneak [roll0]
Kill! [roll1]

Yavathol

Explorer

Finn worried about getting stabbed, and knew that the longer the fight continued, the greater the chances of that happening.

Trying to take full advantage of Jerrod's assistance, he committed fully to his attack, hoping to finish off the fight and allow them to follow the chest.
OOC:
[roll=attack] 1d100[/roll]

[sblock]Finn 22/22 hits 1/2 Power Points[/sblock]

Remove ads