D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - IC

Darian rushes around the corner after the goblin. "Surely you have a name," he says. "I need to know the name of the goblin that cannot be stabbed."

OOC: Attack prime [roll0] damage [roll1]
Attack off [roll2] damage [roll3]
sneak if someone ends up flanking him before I get there [roll4]

"... Um... Or not."

EarlyBird

Explorer
Darian calls out taunting the goblin and it turns quickly about. A bit to quickly as it impales itself on the daring rogues sword point.

As it falls off it gives a small croak through bloody lips, as if trying to say something.

OOC: Perception check Darian. DC 14

OOC: COMBAT OVER

[sblock=Current Status]
Darian AC:17 HP: 18/20
Wilhelm AC:15 HP: 02/07(temp), 18/18
Searinox AC:12 HP: 14/14

1)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
2)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
3)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
4)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
5)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
6)Goblin AC:13 HP: 00/07, dead
7)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead
8)Goblin AC:15 HP: 00/07, dead

Fareon AC:19 HP: 30/30, rage 8/10, bless
Buddy AC:16 HP: 12/16, bless
Halruhk AC:17 HP: 22/24, bless[/sblock]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm grins as he realizes that the magical trendrils he had conjured, have made an impression on Buddy. The warlock is elated, and he seems to move with more confidence while trying to act dismissive.

"That's nothing," he boasts. "I've got better spells. But yeah, it's cool."

Looking around, Wilhelm sees a lot of dead goblins, and some destroyed pumpkins. After moving back to the field a bit and seeing his other companions are safe, he starts walking across the field slowly to get everyone back together.

"What are these goblins doing here? Do you think they raided the village? It seems too sturdy for a simple goblin attack to have much of an effect."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"If they had warning of the attack, it makes sense that they'd flee to the keep. They've got a warning bell." mused Hahlruk, who always took a keen interest in defensive strategies. Of course, that would leave this part of the city to the soldiers, and there's no sign of any of those guys neither."

Remove ads