D&D 5E EB's Storm King's Thunder - IC

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm nods.

”So we check out the towers and the keep. Let’s go.”

With that, the warlock starts moving in the direction Darian is pointing to.

hero4hire

Explorer
"Meanwhile we are going to need a way to get over that bridge. I have an idea...but I will need your brawn big guy!" Fareon says to Hahlruk and heads to the stables.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Wolf growls at the half-orc for the dog comment, as if he understood, but pads off as if he were just warning the big warrior.

Heading towards the southeast tower where they can get a better few of the keep, the group notices from their new perch that a corner of the keep has been totally destroyed. The main keep and the guard tower before the bridge both seem to still be in good shape.

OOC: Group Perception Challenge DC 12 (3 success, before 3 failures) while you talk about how to get across the bridge.

[sblock=Map]
Nightstone_PC map_13.jpg[/sblock]

"I'm going to climb that lookout tower to see if there's anything interesting under the bridge," Darian says pointing east toward the tower (2E).

OOC: Perception [roll0]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Wilhelm looks at the keep, his high spirits quickly dissolving.

"It's partially destroyed. That was no goblin raid!"

OOC: Right, here goes. Perception: [roll0]

"That's fairly obvious. These rocks were either throws by siege weapons or giants. And I don't see signs of siege weapons outside the city," Darian says.

EarlyBird

Explorer
At the stables Halruhk and Fareon don't find one piece of wood the right length, but they do find a bucket of horse nails and a hammer that could help in the construction of a long plank.

Remove ads