D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

Shayuri

First Post
It took Aridha a moment to realize what was happening. Templeton probably couldn't see! The snake's sensitivity to the air and the slight scents in it, gave her the edge here...but her venom would be useless against a grave-robber. She had to warn the rogue, and stop the ghoul at the same time.

She slithered to get clear, then burst back into human form. Immediately the room went dark, but she knew where it was.

"Templeton, look out!" Aridha cried in warning, then cast a spell. The moss and lichens growing from the stone writhed and extended outward into threaded tendrils of plant matter...meanwhile vines forced their way from below through cracks in the mortar and stones, reaching up and winding around anything in the area. Including the ghoul.

(Turn back to a human and cast Entangle centered way over behind the ghoul so as not to catch me and Templeton. Dex save DC 13 or be Restrained!)

hero4hire

Explorer
Ironically at the warning instead of pulling back, Templeton squirmed forward pushing and wiggling through the remnants of the casket in an attempt to help his ally.

OOC: Not sure if this requires rolls or if I have any actions left after.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hexiros taps his foot impatiently, irritated that there is nothing he can do at the moment.

OOC: At least that's the way I'm reading the scene. If I've got it wrong, please advise! :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
It has been several minutes with no sound coming up through the column, until you hear.... "Templeton! Look out..."

OOC:
DC12
Zanword: Perception 10+3=13
Hexiros: Perception 8+1=9
Emmry: Perception 13+0=13

The vines snap at the wiry muscled creature. "Mine! All mine!" It cries in a loud whisper as it charges forward and a long tongue drips saliva in long gross globs across its chin. It sinks long jagged fangs deep into the druid's shoulder. Templeton has to force his way through the small hole, and using the walls to help pull himself to a standing position. He feels the presences of the druid in front of him, blocking the way.

OOC: Yeah, nothing you can do but get out of the hole this turn. I was looking at your cunning action but don't think you should Dash in the dark, can't Disengage your not in combat, so you could Hide behind the druid.

[sblock=Combat]
Emmyr.... AC:16 HP:30/33, 3/3 HD, aid
Zanword.. AC:17 HP:24/24, 1/3 HD, 10/15 Blessing of Beory
Hexiros.. AC:16 HP:22/28, 3/3 HD
Bekah.... AC:14 HP:16/16, 2/3 HD
Gwylla... AC:15 HP:19/19, 3/3 HD, mage armor, arcane ward 9/9
Ardiha... AC:15 HP:16/25, 1/3 HD, blinded
Templeton AC:14 HP:23/23, 1/3 HD, blinded
Rana..... AC:10 HP:07/07, 3/3 HD

Ghouls: AC: 12
1: 12/12 HP[/sblock]

OOC:
Atk vs Aridha,
[roll0], advan: [roll1]
dmg [roll2]

[sblock=Map]
moathouse_ghouls_rd1.jpg[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"By Beoris waves and Osprems gown, I knew it! She just had to get into trouble!" Zanword puts his shield his chest and dives into the hole, hands forward and sliding on the shield downward.
"Incoming! Blade first! Clear a way!"

OOC: I'm happy I didn't make him a hulking thing now with 5'8'' and 165 lbs ;)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Moathouse
26 Goodmonth
3:48 PM
Round 1

“Och! The lass is in trouble!” Emmyr exclaimed as Zanword dove into the hole after Templeton and Aridha. He pulled his twin axes and moved to follow down the hole.

OOC: Not sure. Can the dwarf fit? If not, he’ll move out of the way so others that might fit can go. He won’t plug up the hole.

[sblock=Emmyr’s Rolls & Actions]
Move:
Action: Attack
Bonus Action:
Action Surge:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions: Aid (8h; +5 max hp)
Inspiration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +1
Perception: 10
Speed: 25
AC: 16
HP: 28/28 (30/33) HD: 3/3d10+3
Second Wind (1/R): 1d10+3 hp
Action Surge (1/R)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
11 pp (Emmyr)
35 gp (Emmyr)
6 ep (Emmyr)
163 sp (Emmyr)
81 cp (Emmyr)
Blue quartz, 10 gp (Emmyr)
Music box: 20 gp (100 gp if repaired)(Templeton)
Cracked helm (1 gp scrap)(Templeton?)
Blue spinnel gemstone, 400 gp (Emmyr)
2 citrines, 50 gp each (Emmyr)
Gold chain, 200 gp (Emmyr)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Lady Rebekah - half elf bard charlatan noble
Gwylla - half elf wizard
Hexeiros - dragonborn fighter
Rana - feylock
Zanword - human fighter pirate
Aridhe - human moon druid