D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Zanword pushes the sword further forward and attacking the ghoul as he wiggles closer to the tunnel exit.
"Hold on, we're coming! Push the beast away if you can, we cannot pile down otherwise!"

[sblock=Actions]
Move: melee range
Action: Attack vs ghoul; potential disadvantage; damage: 1D20+5 = [18]+5 = 23
1D20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
1D6+3 = [3]+3 = 6

Move: try to get through the ghoul into the open space
[/sblock]

[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], don't check the attack before deciding if you aid or attack, I intentionally left the text unclear

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
"... Push the beast away...!"

In the dark Templeton hears Zanword, and it dawns on him he is trying to come out of the tunnel but he has no room.

OOC: You could shove the ghoul, but I would wait to see if Hexiros [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] wants to give you advantage? Trip it with his polearm? Or he could get in some extra damage. It only has 11 HP left, and doesn't have a zombie's fortitude, thankfully. He could kill it.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Ghouls_Feeding_Time.jpg

Zanword gets in a slight cut as Templeton fights for his life. But it is the large blade and long pole of Hexiros's weapon that truly does some damage. Passing the blade by Zanword's head and using the paladin's shoulder to brace it, he saws at the foot of the attacking ghouls, hamstringing it as he pulls the blade back.

It howls in pain and hobbles away as best it's ruined foot can take it, giving the tunnelers the room they need.

Aridha lies on top of a casket a ghoul about to use its claws to disembowel here so it can feast on fresh meat and blood. It blocks the way of its cohort who angrily bites deep into the other monsters shoulder. Enraged the first ghoul backhands the second as they fight over who will get to eat the young druid first.

OOC: Still need death save from Aridha for this round.

[sblock=Combat]
Emmyr
AC:16 HP:30/33, 3/3 HD, aid, prone
Zanword
AC:17 HP:24/24, 1/3 HD, 10/15 Blessing of Beory, prone
Hexiros
AC:16 HP:22/28, 3/3 HD, prone
Bekah
AC:14 HP:16/16, 2/3 HD
Gwylla
AC:15 HP:19/19, 3/3 HD, mage armor, arcane ward 9/9
Aridha
AC:15 HP:00/25, 1/3 HD, dying; 0/3 success, 0/3 fails
Templeton
AC:14 HP:23/23, 1/3 HD, blind
Rana
AC:10 HP:07/07, 3/3 HD

Ghouls
AC:12
1: 03/12 HP, hiding
2: 01/17 HP, disengage
3: 28/28 HP, atk-ghoul#4 [roll0], [roll1]
4: 26/26 HP, atk-ghoul#3 [roll2], [roll3]
#4 CON save: [roll4]
[/sblock]
[sblock=Map]
moathouseDungeon_ghouls_4.jpg[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You will pay for making me make this trip." Zanword comments as he stretches getting up after the tunnel. Naked blade shines in the dark with greenish gold shine as he advances toward the ghouls. Quickly deciding to remove the most immediate threat to Aridha, he strikes at the ghoul closer to her. Fueled by his fear for her and anger at the undead in general, the blade bites as deep as it could while the anger lashes at the ghoul channeled through divine magic of his patron.

"Return to your graves, foul things! Your hunger serves you not, you will find only final rest here!" he smiles grimly, showing the blade which ichor darkens for a bit before it shines again.
"You will find me a better dance partner than the lass." he mock-bows behind his shield looking for an opportunity if the ghoul bolts.

[sblock=Actions]
Wrathful strike vs Ghoul 3; damage; psychic damage: 1d20+5 = [18]+5 = 23
1d6+3 = [6]+3 = 9
1d6 = [6] = 6
- ghoul needs to make Wis save DC 13 or be frightened of Zanword (makes save each round) - 1 minute, concentration

OA vs Ghoul 3; damage: 1d20+5 = [17]+5 = 22
1d6+3 = [3]+3 = 6

[/sblock]

hero4hire

Explorer
Templeton fumbles in his pack. Panic subsides a bit as he hears Zanword's boisterous words. "You tells it to em Fancypants! Shows the bugger the wot for eh!"
Finding the items he needed by feel, he quickly strikes flint to steel and the resulting sparks cause the tarry resin of his torch to blaze to life.

Ooc: Use action to light torch

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases