• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ecology of...

alsih2o

First Post
anyone know where all the old "ecology of this critter or that critter" that used to be published in Dragon magazine have been collected?

Grazzt

Demon Lord
No place on the internet (not legally anyway). Try the Dragon magazine CD that TSR did a few years ago....they should be on there.

frankthedm

First Post
ye and if you do find a place like that do it a favor and Don't post it here. this board is very uptight bought copy reich laws :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i have a list at home somewhere, i'll post it when i get home if no one beats me to it. ;) jonathan richards should have it too.

Richards

Legend
Yeah, it would be illegal to actually post the Ecology articles themselves, but if all you're looking for is a listing of which Ecologies were in which issue of Dragon, you can find that on the Dragon Magazine web page. Here's a quick link:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dragon/ecologies

The Dragon CD Anthology has everything up through issue #250, so that's your quickest way to get the most Ecologies at once. (Realize, of course, that everything before #250 was pre-3e.)

Johnathan

Remove ads