Editing Signatures

Boarstorm

First Post
The signature parameters seem much too restrictive. 88 characters, by my experimentation. That's hardly a sentence. Little more than half a tweet. Is it intended to be quite THAT short? I know some restrictions are required in order to maintain legibility, but this seems a little extreme.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
i have signatures turned off. but i think my old one was pretty good size.

diaglo's sig said:
Story Hour
http://www.enworld.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=6647
OMG! The SKY IS FALLING! --JoeGKushner
Myself, I plan to masturbate less -- der_kluge
I know that I've never really liked d20. I think it was designed by a bunch of hacks --- Monte Cook
I am sickened beyond belief. The half-orc wizard is obviously the best possible PC, and I only had to read 10 pages of the book to figure it out. D&D is dead to me! -- Mike Mearls
FWIW, I'm on the design team and I pretty much find WoW as fun and interesting as banging my head against a brick wall. -- Mike Mearls
you happen to say that 4E reminds you of the reasons you decided against a career as a special-Ed teacher--noted rpg author Darrin Drader

Yep.

Thaumaturge.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
thanks, mang.
did you read my Story Hour? :D

Regrettably, no, I never did. I remember it being popular at the time. The link still works, I should check it out. Though, I just read the last page. :.-(

But, to clarify, that's from your sig on your post in this thread. It's still active. You just can't see it.

Thaumaturge.

Remove ads