• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Editorial Calendar for April

Dual classing sounnds cool... i hope it is multiclassing from Lvl 1, but i supposeit wil at least cost you your first level feat and has a heavy tax... to make it somehow balanced...

the other way i could imagine is that you split your levels equally between both of your classes... versality and the slow power curve should take care of you not beeing underpowered... especially if you get more dailies and encounter powers at lesser oomph...

arscott

First Post
Dual Classing, Court of Stars, and a Dungeon/Dragon crossover called "Arcane School"? This is shaping up to be the best month ever.

Phaezen

Adventurer
I dunno unless one of the new Power Sources has familiars. I doubt we would see a specifically Arcane-centric section in the PHB3.

True.

So familiars possibly in the Arcane college dragon article, but that seems linked to a dungeon adventure?

UNless they have swapped the familiar article and the monk playtest?

fissionessence

First Post
Well, Arcane Power comes out the day after the familiars article, so my guess was just that it would be an article full of options and accessories for the familiars that would be introduced in Arcane Power.

~

Nymrohd

First Post
Well yes, we even had excerpts from the AP showing familiars off, and on the article that announced the monk playtest they also said that we would be getting even more familiars on a Dragon article. So nothing unexpected.

Phaezen

Adventurer
Well, Arcane Power comes out the day after the familiars article, so my guess was just that it would be an article full of options and accessories for the familiars that would be introduced in Arcane Power.

~

I really assumed familiars would be in arcane power... wasn´t it mentioned somewhere?

Well yes, we even had excerpts from the AP showing familiars off, and on the article that announced the monk playtest they also said that we would be getting even more familiars on a Dragon article. So nothing unexpected.

Or this. never mind then, as you were.

As a side note, WOTC my budget would appreciate you not making PHB3 lok so intersting while I am trying to absorb PHB2. Thank you.

Remove ads