• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EGG/Col_Pladoh - A serious question

hong

WotC's bitch
Heh heh. Now I can REALLY go to work on ColonelHardisson's reputation. By the time I'm finished, he'll never sell fried chicken in this town again!

[Ian McDiarmid]
All is going according to plan.
[/Ian McDiarmid]

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
die_kluge said:
The spell stinking cloud was developed as a result of someone cutting wind at the gaming table wasn't it?

I'm betting that this is the case. I just know it.

And the follow-up - who did it?

Hate to disappoint you, but the original idea was simply the musk discharged by a skunk :D

The legume in the spell component area was, of course, done as a crude jest. It does imply another source for the effect...

Cheers,
Gary

Gospog

First Post
Hey Colonel_Pladoh,

I'm very curious. Everyone knows you have wargaming roots, but do you wargame anymore?

If so, do you still enjoy the historical games, or have you been playing more fantasy and sci-fi wargames?

So I guess I'm just asking if things have "come full circle" for you, from wargames to RPGs to wargames again?

Thanks for your time.

Col_Pladoh

Gary Gygax
Gospog said:
Hey Colonel_Pladoh,

So I guess I'm just asking if things have "come full circle" for you, from wargames to RPGs to wargames again?

Thanks for your time.

Can't say I play a l;ot of military games--not much time and not a lot of people come by here to do that ;)

I am still most interested in historical sims of all sorts, games of almost any sort, but the usual weekly game here is FRPG.

Gary

Remove ads