ZEITGEIST Eight ZEITGEIST storyhours (and three for War of the Burning Sky)

(Cross-posted in Storyhour forum.)

E.N. Publishing offers the first adventure of ZEITGEIST for free, but if you're curious to read how well it runs for actual gaming groups, or if you're interested in the campaign but won't be able to run it yourself, turn your eyes to some of these story hours. So far eight DMs have posted about their experiences running the adventure path, in varying levels of detail.

I think it's kinda cool, having so many versions of the same basic plot, like watching 8 different directors' takes on the same Shakespeare play. And if you're running ZEITGEIST it's a great resource to see how other groups are handling the adventures.

Ajar: A game using Google Hangouts, currently in the middle of adventure two.

Colmarr: I believe the first poster to talk about his ZEITGEIST game. Also on the second adventure, he helped convince some people to pick up the series.

gideonpepys: The Adventures of Korrigan's Company, probably farthest along of all the storyhours, and running almost faster than we can publish the adventures.

Isklexi: A 4e campaign, with fairly short updates.

Noodle: Short, and hasn't been updated in a while, but handily pointed out some flaws in our design so we could fix them.

OnlineDM: This one is actually being run by one of the original playtesters.

ridingsloth: The players in this group actually set up a bulletin board to track clues in a murder investigation.

Siberys: Alas, this thread only has one entry.

Also, bonus, here are a few storyhours about War of the Burning Sky.

Eccles: http://www.enworld.org/forum/en-publishing/299876-campaign-writeup-2-updates-september-7th.html

Kmdietri: http://www.enworld.org/forum/en-pub...ning-sky-campaign-saga-3-5-adventure-log.html

Ormazd: http://www.enworld.org/forum/en-publishing/298894-ormazds-campaign-log.html

Last edited:

Colmarr

First Post
Colmarr: I believe the first poster to talk about his ZEITGEIST game. Also on the second adventure, he helped convince some people to pick up the series.

God I hope so!

I'm going through Digging for Lies, and just can't believe how the AP maintains such an amazing storyline.

Part of me wonders how much better received 4e might have been if a published AP like this had existed in the early days...

Siberys

Adventurer
Working on additional posts. The campaign's ground to a bit of a halt because of scheduling concerns, but I'm trying towards getting that fixed.

Noodle

Explorer
Sorry, I've been bad and haven't posted our Dec or Jan sessions. :uhoh:

Our February session is this Saturday, and I'll try to catch up and post all 3 afterwards (what I can remember of them anyways!)

Hey, this was in no way intended as a guilt trip thread. Having written a few storyhours in my time, I know they require a bit of work, which is why I'm so appreciative to have as many as we do. Post if you can. I'm just trying to get you more readers.

I need to update this, so I'm bumping it. Tomorrow when I get some free time I'll do a round-up, but in the meanwhile if anyone who is posting storyhours or game updates could you post here with where your campaigns are (and a link), that would help me out. Thanks.

Redbadge

Explorer

Attachments

• Digging for Lies Case Timeline.pdf
    104.9 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:

Remove ads