• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eilan Cooger contributes to the Meowthcendance!

Sabaron

First Post
"I been hearing that a wee lil plush toy has been running the show around here a mite too long. I challenge you, silly little toy."

Eilan Cooger
Copper Sash 0
1-3
0 yen
Sig Style: Chain

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Meowth!
Overlord 5(29-6) (11 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Signature Style ( Turtle )
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Ocean ), Gang Member ( Island )
Gang Lord Signature Location ( Hells ), Dirty Tricks, Gang Member ( Heavens )
Warlord Signature Style (Claw), Poison Blade, Gang Member (Clouds)
Overlord Signature Location ( Sea ), Poison Blade, Overlord

Signature Style (Turtle)
Signature Location (Volcano )
Mastery (Turtle)
Item Gamera

Overlord locations: Dungeon, Paradise, Cavern, Plains, Swamp, Castle

Meowth? So you wish to make a name for yourself by offering yourself to the Meowthcendance? So be it.

I find your aunt to be hyena-like, your adorable plantation to be ill-conceived, and your moves to be helpless.

Further, I am once again calling in Kendaz's support in dealing with the Swamp (Overlord: Swamp)
[ My standard challenge set :p ]

Last edited:

Sabaron

First Post
"What's that behind you? An ugly, beat up old Meowth. It looks fat; have you been feeding it too much? I'd bet it's also fat because your exercise equipment is digusting! Just look at that playground! It's littered with dead rats! Nobody could respect a gang that mantained a playground like that!

I find your Master to be spoiled, your playground to be malodorous, and your dojo to be dishonorable.

Darkwolf

First Post
Ah, a fight. If you two don't mind I will judge this little dispute.

For being such a nasty looking plushie he sure doesn't know how to insult properly. Insults to the funny looking green man in the top hat.

Know this: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the peaks south-east of the Garden of Lost Hope on the evening of the scorpion.

Sabaron

First Post
"I shall defeat the wee toy in three rounds! This shall be a three round speed traditional match!"

Eilan begins the match by making a total fool of himself!

The mace glides higher than the hells; conceals the terror of the horn!

Darkwolf

First Post
Meowth is talking to his hammer while Eilan creeps up behind the plushie to bash him with a thrown mace. Little does he realize that the plushie was ready for this and the mace only grazes Meowth.

0 points Eilan!
0 flags all!

Sabaron

First Post
"That little cat toy just ignored my mace! Well, then, let's try this!"

Eilan conjures a stinging blast of sand from his pot, trying to strip the fur off the Plush One.

The west wind ravages the desert; parts the onslaught of the body!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! Meowth! Go Scyther! Crush the cemetery! CRUSH IT! REOWTH!

The grasshopper crushes the cemetery; reduces the gaze of the fortification!

Darkwolf

First Post
Eilan: Take this plushie!
Meowth: You are far to easy to beat, young grasshopper!

Point Meowth!
1 flag Meowth; 0 flags Eilan

Remove ads