D&D 5E Ellywick Tumblestrum's Ballads of the Forgotten Realms (hypothetical FR Setting Book)

Forgotten Realms Adventures hardback + FR1 Waterdeep and the North + FR 5 The Savage Frontier + FR 6 Dreams of the Red Wizards all in one hardbound book updated to 5E.

Alternatively the 3rd Edition campaign book updated to 5E.

teitan

Legend
You mean Kara Tur and Zakhara? Like I said it's likely to be Faerun focused for space issues.
For all intents and purposes Faerun IS what is meant by Forgotten Realms by most fans. Kara Tur and Zakhara in the long run were short term blips on that radar. A couple years each with no real development since the early 90s and the mid 90s.

also, whomever said SCAG was comparable in price to the other $50 books needs to check the price again. It was $40 bucks because the page count was so low.

For all intents and purposes Faerun IS what is meant by Forgotten Realms by most fans. Kara Tur and Zakhara in the long run were short term blips on that radar. A couple years each with no real development since the early 90s and the mid 90s.

also, whomever said SCAG was comparable in price to the other $50 books needs to check the price again. It was $40 bucks because the page count was so low.

I didn't realize the price had come down. Still most 5e books were the same price.

R_J_K75

Legend
The timeline jumped over a hundred years and then the Sundering made nations rise and fall, so yeah its been needed for years now actually.
Hit the FR with the Flubee. Tune that up high and tight, and :gve me a truncated history. I'll be good with that. The XR4TI, withoût the nics and cuts of a blade. Old school Jim Rome...sorry.

R_J_K75

Legend
I'll need that translated into English please 🤣😂🤪.
I admit my typing wasnt the best. The Flobee was this piece of naughty word vaccuum cleaner hair cutter you could buy off TV for $19.99 in the early 90s. So therefore I said...High and Tight, as in the haircut.

The rest was from an American sports caster on terestrial radio. Jim Rome. Either love him or hate him. He's the Howard Stern of sports. Anyhow, he calls his producing crew behind him, the XR4TI. Think it came from a razor commercial way back in the 90s, without the knicks and cuts of a blade. Damn...Im feeling all tall.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases