• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Empire of Sand

"Who are you?"

"My name is Nazra, a guard working here for Master Tetynefer."

"How long have you worked for Master Tetynefer?"

"Just for the last few weeks."

"What have you done the day Master Tetynefer died?"

"I was on guard duty the day he died."

"Have you noticed anything strange on the days before his death?"

"No."

"Do you know what Master Tetynefer worked on before his death?"

"No."

"Do you know if anyone wished Master Tetynefer ill?"

"While it is certainly possible, I know of no one who wished him ill, but as I said, I have only been employed here for three weeks."

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
No surprise here, but better than missing an important information.", Akhuraau thinks.

"Thank you Nazra. Please tell Harmose that I want to speak to him next."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
The house steward Hamose steps up to Akhuraau and the questioning begins.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Harmose, I run and manage Master Tetynefer's househood. I am incharge of the servents as well."

"How long have you worked for Master Tetynefer?"

"Over 4 years."

"What have you done the day Master Tetynefer died?"

"I was going through the househood accounts and I was going though the kitchen provisions with the Mistress Tetynefer."

"Have you noticed anything strange on the days before his death?"

"I saw nothing unusal. Master Tetynefer was busy working on his latest project. But he is a industrious man and he always worked hard."

"Do you know what Master Tetynefer worked on before his death?"

"I believe he was working on a renovation of a shrine to the goddess Bast.

"Do you know if anyone wished Master Tetynefer ill?"

"I know of no one."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
As Dihara watches the cats, they seem to be very attentive to Sekhmet. They contantly look at her and every once in a while one will rub up against her and purr. More cats seem to join the group following her until at least a score of cats trail behind.

You finally make it to the Temple of Anubis. A tall bald priest greets you at the entrance. "Greetings! I am Neferet, humble servent of Anubis. You have need of the temple's services? Let me help you with that." He claps his hands and a pair of slaves approach and they take the body from you. "How do you wish us to prepare the body for the afterlife?"

Thordain

First Post
Sekhmet thinks it is best to let her human companion do the talking with these priests. She probably wouldn't get a very good reaction if she spoke.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads