EN Publishing EN Publishing News: Wizards, space antics and a marvellous circus

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hi everyone! This is the latest news from EN Publishing, including superhero and sci-fi antics, a brand new Kickstarter, and plenty of auditory and visual treats. Let’s get stuck in.

Kickstarter: Spells of the Ages: Archmagic for D&D 5th Edition​

Introducing our latest Kickstarter, Spells of the Ages: Archmagic for D&D 5th Edition, which includes nearly 40 new spells and an additional wizard school.

The Spells of the Ages: Archmagic for D&D 5E Kickstarter is available here.

Podcast: Superhero RPGs with Shane Stacks​

Author, broadcaster and veteran tabletop RPG nerd Shane Stacks joins Morrus and Peter Coffey on our weekly RPG news podcast for a hearty discussion of superhero roleplaying games, Our Favourite Game in All The World and a distinct sketch about mixing genres at the table.

News-wise, the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons book and latest Vampire: The Masquerade supplements features, plus the potential Dragonlance video game and much more.

Check out Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk over on the official site or further channels over at ENWorld.

Video: The Awfully Cheerful Engine! Beam Me Up demo​

Following the tremendous success of the Awfully Cheerful Engine! Kickstarter, we have a video treat for you - a playthrough of Beam Me Up, a sci-fi themed adventure for ACE.

Featuring Morrus as The Director, and streamers Quill Vulkin, Bez, Matt Cox and EN Publishing community manager Sara Elsam.

Our intrepid crew respond to a mysterious signal in a remote corner of the universe, leading them on a wild adventure rife with amped up technology, burritos and peril in space.

Check out the video version of the Beam Me Up playthrough on the EN Publishing YouTube, or the podcast on Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG website.

Dungeons & Dragons EN5ider: Mr. Kite’s Flying Circus Adventure & more

First off, is marvellous mini-adventure, Mr. Kite’s Flying Circus, which sees you exploring a spectacular circus held aloft by wind elementals. Additionally, there’s new adventures, spells and automata to add to your Dungeons & Dragons campaign.

en5ider-398-snapshot-jpg.138576

Learn more about the latest En5ider news and Join EN5ider for more.

W.O.I.N: Xenomorphs attack

Our in-house system, W.O.I.N is a ruleset that lets you create grand adventures within any setting and timeframe. The system further breaks down into O.L.D, N.E.W and N.O.W, all of which cater to different settings.

Among our new content releases are some new additions to N.E.W. The Science Fiction Roleplaying Game v1.2 - which helps you create intriguing and deep cosmic adventures.

Danegrous_Cargo_480x480.jpg

New adventure Dangerous Cargo sees you exploring an abandoned spaceship while stalked by an eerie xenomorph creature and is available to subscribers on the EONS Patreon page.

Aaaand that's a wrap folks. Catch you next week!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases