• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EN Publishing Open Call] Playtesting Art of Magic

Eltern

First Post
I'm interested!

Been playing D&D for 10 years, DMing actively for four.

No playtest experience, though I love fenangling with the numbers to make things work better.

Eltern

alacast23@aol

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Its in my profile, but the whole reason i started this thread was to have all the emails/contact info in one place for when I was ready to collect it. If you're afraid of Spambots then just split your email up with spaces.

Otherwise if you get chosen we'll leave a message here for you in this thread with a deadline to contact me by.

Beholder Bob

First Post
Hmmm, yes. I would be interested in playtesting this product. My current status: LV 10 game geek (But no prestige class yet - I didn't choose the correct feats!). I have a group of 5 (plus myself) to playtest this product with.

My E-mail: iwhoambob@yahoo.com

B:]B

Westgate Polks

First Post
I am interested in playtesting the Art of Magic.

I have been an avid gamer since the age of 9 with my acquisition of the Basic D&D Blue Book and the B2 module. I also have journeyman experience with a variety of older systems including Traveller, Shadowrun, Cyberpunk 2020, DC Superheros, Top Secret, and the entire gamut of White Wolf (excluding Changling). I have been playing 3rd edition D&D bi-weekly since its release. Other d20 Experience includes Star Wars, Big Eyes - Small Mouth, and the OGL Cyberpunk game.

I don't have any formal play-testing experience, but that can easily be changed...

You are welcome to e-mail me using: tke414@earthlink.net

Spike

First Post
playtesting?

BrooklynKnight said:
If you're intrested in playtesting Michael Morris' Art of Magic then leave a post here. Please post and subcribe to this thread, as well as leave your contact info.
Consider posting your playtesting credentials as well.

i'm currently playtesting a comedy game 'malls and morons', and i am looking forward to any other posabilities to test games.

my email is Spike888@rock.com

Hatrel

First Post
Greetings,
I am a member of a Gaming club in Central NY and we are always willing to try a new system. in case you want to see some of the game experience, take a look at The MVGC .

I personally have been gaming for over 16 years. I have assisted in development of a number of homebrew worlds. Send me a message at hatrel @ hotmail.com

Take Care

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads