• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EN Publishing Open Call] Playtesting Art of Magic

BrooklynKnight

First Post
If you're intrested in playtesting Michael Morris' Art of Magic then leave a post here. Please post and subcribe to this thread, as well as leave your contact info.
Consider posting your playtesting credentials as well.

Last edited:

Knight-of-Roses

Historian of the Absurd
I am interested.

I have playtested for:
Hunter: the Reckoning
An unnamed AEG project that is not yet on the schedule
AEG's d20 project line

I have been gaming for 27 years and I have played/GMed a lot of systems during that time. I am very skilled with system manipulation and d20 in particular.

-Sean Holland
Freelance writer
Gamer

Last edited:

Eye Tyrant

First Post
No true playtest experience (does that make me an Commoner1?).

I have been roleplaying (both as player and GM about evenly) since '86. I write about 90% of my own stuff.

I am interested in a shot at this project.

jwaddell6@cox.net

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
It might help if you were to give a brief description of what Michael Morris' Art of Magic is.

DragonShadow

First Post
Fewlio, you know that I'm interested in playtesting.

My credentials:

I've been playing D&D since I got my 3.0 books, which is admittedly only a few years ago. However, I've been immersed in both reading the books since my unlces got me started in an interest with them when I was 5 years old. (These were the oldest books I've seen to date.)

So if you want to be technical, I have 3 years of D&D gaming experience both as a player and as a DM, writing my own stuff.

If you don't want to be anal about it, I've been gaming in D&D for 15 years. -S'a big difference.

Last edited:

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Art of Magic is obviously a Magic Book full of spells based on his DUSK setting hosted right here on ENworld.

It uses a Color system for spells and variant casters.
I really should leave it up to him to really discuss what its about. I'm just handling the playtesting, and the NDA's are not ready yet. So i'm not sure what I can, and cannot reveal to the public.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
I am interested in playtesting. Although I have neither playtested nor even DMed before, I have worked in the testing department for the last two software companies where I was employed.

My first campaign will start in May or June, so I could incorporate your material right from the get-go.

-blarg

Lu Wei Fong

First Post
Hello, I would be interested in playtesting for you, if you'll concede it :)
This would be my first playtesting experience, so I'm afraid I have no credentials to present to you other then my role-playing experience and a strong grasp of the english language (should you need someone to write something up for you).
Thank you very much :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads